bachelor quarter in a sentence
1) The rams return to bachelor quarters until needed again the following fall.
2) Between 1832 and 1834, the Rookery was built as bachelor officer quarters .
3) Another residential structure largely unique to plantation complexes was the garconnière or bachelors' quarters .
4) After the establishment of Clark Field, new family and bachelor officers quarters were needed.
bachelor quarter example sentences5) In larger homesteads there are also structures used as bachelors' quarters and guest accommodation.
6) The original and present-day bachelor officers' quarters (Building 16) was completed in 1904.
7) Soon the ewes will be re-united in one large flock and the rams returned to bachelor quarters .
8) A sensible quarter of an hour later, the teachers began to trek home, most of them to bachelor quarters of various degrees of chastity.
9) A resident of state-owned bachelor officers' quarters (BQQ) or a renter of a state-owned mobile home lot pays $50 per month.
10) All students are quartered in gender-segregated company barracks for the entire course except for officers and warrant officers, who are assigned to bachelor officer's quarters .
11) Officers' row was completed with the construction of a double captains' quarters (Bldg 2) and a field officers' quarters (Bldg 3) immediately south of the bachelor officers' quarters .
12) Another large building was the bachelor officers' quarters (Bldg 1), constructed immediately to the west, fronting the parade ground.
13) Each historic building in the fort and the park was assigned an official number, with the original bachelor officers' quarters being building number 1.
14) The most prominent of the structures built in the later period is the Horace Albright Visitor Center which was originally the bachelor officers' quarters (Bldg 1).
example sentences with bachelor15) The buildings were built during World War II and were used as bachelor quarters for a Marine Hospital in Klamath Falls, Oregon.
16) When he moved to Edwards Air Force Base, he lived in the bachelor quarters of the base, while Janet lived in the Westwood district of Los Angeles.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bachelor quarter
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bachelor quarter with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bachelor quarter
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bachelor quarter in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bachelor quarter.
20 examples of simple sentences of bachelor quarter. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bachelor quarter
Compound Sentences with bachelor quarter
Complex Sentences with bachelor quarter
Compound-Complex Sentences with bachelor quarter