bachelor programme in a sentence
1) CityU offers over 50 bachelor's degree programmes through its constituent colleges and schools.
2) It was the first English-language bachelor's programme in law in the Netherlands.
3) The agreement will result in a joint bachelor's degree programme in European Studies.
4) Almost all bachelors programmes include a course on research methodology and a bachelors thesis.
bachelor programme example sentences5) The average annual tuition fee for bachelor's programmes starts at approximately 1,800 for EU students.
6) During projects in the bachelor's programme, students lay the academic foundations for each role.
7) Students in their last year of such a bachelor programme will however also be considered.
8) With more than 260 bachelor's programmes in English, Holland gives you a broad range options.
9) Admission to studies in follow-up master degree programmes is conditioned upon the completion of the bachelor degree programme .
10) UPM now offers 59 bachelor programmes, 7 diploma programmes, and 12 Masters and Doctoral programmes.
11) You can find the admission requirements for individual bachelor's programmes in the database of international study programmes.
12) The school also offers the first and only Translation u0026 Interpretation bachelor's degree programme in Singapore.
13) The entire curriculum of the first two semesters of the bachelors programme is part of the propaedeutic exams.
14) For non-EU students, the costs of a bachelor's programme are generally higher, between 6,000 and 12,000.
example sentences with bachelor15) At the beginning of your bachelor's programme, you will be allocated a mentor (or tutor).
16) It has provided self-financed 4-year bachelor degree programmes for HKALE, HKDSE and other graduates from September 2012.
17) If you graduated at the required level, youve already met the main requirement for admission to a bachelors programme .
18) It is required to write a thesis (in both master and bachelor programme ) and also to pass final exams.
19) Since 1992 the Faculty of Medicine had offered bachelor programmes of "Nursing" and "Therapeutic Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy".
20) Your bachelor's programme will focus on providing you with the necessary skills and competencies for a job in a specific field.
21) Our programmes are accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and the bachelor programmes are recognised by the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).
22) The International Retail Management at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt (THI) is an undergraduate bachelor programme lasting seven semesters (3.5 years).
23) Unlike my technical bachelor's programme, Computer Science in California, this study programme studies more closely the whys and wherefores of technology.
24) It follows up on bachelor's study programmes in the liberal arts and humanities, and focuses on contemporary history from a broad interdisciplinary, geographical and temporal perspective.
25) Candidates who do not have a relevant international qualification can qualify for four years bachelors programmes by taking the 21+ Admission Test.
26) From September 2009, tuition fees for full-time UK and EU undergraduate students have been £8,040 per year for these two-year bachelor's degree programmes .
27) All other students pay institutional tuition fees, ranging from € 8,500 to € 9,500 annually for bachelor's programmes and € 13,000 or more annually for master's programmes.
28) The faculty offers a mostly Dutch-language bachelor's programme in psychology, two English-taught master's programmes and one research master's programme.
29) As of 2010, Maastricht University consists of six faculties offering 17 bachelor programmes, 56 master programmes and several Ph.D. programmes.
30) About half of the bachelor's programmes are fully offered in English, while the other half is taught wholly or partly in Dutch.
31) The second (2. stopnja) refers to master's studies, which take place after successfully finishing a bachelor's programme .
32) To be enrolled in a bachelor programme, one must hold a Swiss maturity diploma or a secondary diploma considered by the University of Geneva to be equivalent.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bachelor programme
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bachelor programme with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bachelor programme
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bachelor programme in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bachelor programme.
20 examples of simple sentences of bachelor programme. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bachelor programme
Compound Sentences with bachelor programme
Complex Sentences with bachelor programme
Compound-Complex Sentences with bachelor programme