babesiosis in a sentence
1) Several methods are available to manage and treat babesiosis in animals.
2) From these babesiosis the legend lied a drug.
3) babesiosis is a protozoal disease suffered by dogs.
4) People who contract babesiosis suffer from malaria-like symptoms.
babesiosis example sentences5) Leo Bogart, 84, American sociologist, babesiosis.
6) Overall, the risk of remover babesiosis from a blood connotation is very low.
7) babesiosis is also known as piroplasmosis.
8) Prevalence of babesiosis in malaria endemic regions remains unknown due to the likelihood of misdiagnosis as malaria.
9) Bovine babesiosis caused by Babesia bovis remains an important constraint for the development of cattle industries worldwide.
10) Even with much study of babesiosis and malaria, misdiagnosis with blood smear can be frequent and problematic.
11) For centuries, babesiosis was known to be a serious illness for wild and domesticated animals, especially cattle.
12) babesiosis and human granulocytic anaplasmosis (HGA) are transmitted by the same tick that carries Lyme disease.
13) Horses suffer babesiosis or biliary fever when infected by "Ba. equi" or "B. caballi".
14) We also need to breed our own livestock so they acquire resistance to redwater disease (Bovine babesiosis).
example sentences with babesiosis15) In medicine, the disease babesiosis is recognized by the tetrad form that the parasite takes inside red blood cells.
16) The first case of babesiosis seen in a nonsplenectomized patient proved the protozoan parasite was a potential pathogen in anyone.
17) Prevalence of babesiosis is mostly documented during the months of May to September when tick activity in endemic regions is high.
18) Complete eradication efforts would be a long-term project, which would significantly reduce the prevalence of both babesiosis and Lyme disease.
19) In 1906, efforts were made to eradicate the tick vector of the bovine disease form of babesiosis in the United States.
20) Chaudhuri S, Varshney JP Clinical management of babesiosis in dogs with homeopathic Crotalus horridus 200C . Homeopathy. 2007 Apr;96(2):90-4.
21) Due to the relatively low prevalence of the disease and the presence of several reservoirs, babesiosis is currently not a candidate for vaccine-based prevention.
22) For reasons that remain unclear, in areas endemic to both Lyme disease and babesiosis, Lyme disease transmission prevails and is more predominant in the region.
23) Historically, babesiosis diagnosis was carried out with xenodiagnosis in hamsters for "B. microti" and in gerbils for "B.divergens".
24) Thus, these genes are worth considering as viable candidates to be included in a recombinant cocktail vaccine for cattle babesiosis caused by B. bovis.
25) Long believed to be a disease that only affected nonhuman mammals, the first case of babesiosis was seen in humans in 1957.
26) Human diseases transmitted by microtine rodents include cystic hydatid disease, tularemia, bubonic plague, babesiosis, giardiasis and the Lyme disease spirochete Borrelia burgdorferi.
27) Victor Babeş discovered more than 50 germs and a cure for a disease named after him, babesiosis; biologist Nicolae Paulescu discovered insulin.
28) Among early Lyme disease patients, depending on their location, 2–12% will also have HGA and 2–40% will have babesiosis.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of babesiosis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of babesiosis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with babesiosis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word babesiosis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with babesiosis.
20 examples of simple sentences of babesiosis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of babesiosis
Compound Sentences with babesiosis
Complex Sentences with babesiosis
Compound-Complex Sentences with babesiosis