Balarama in a sentence
1) Both Balarama and Krishna died soon after this war.
2) Their cousins Krishna and Balarama give them aid.
3) His son Vasudeva was father of Balarama and Krishna.
4) This was how Balarama, Krishna's elder brother, was born.
Balarama example sentences5) The demons were defeated at the hands of Krishna and his brother Balarama.
6) His elder brother, Balarama, then gave up his body using Yoga.
7) Duryodhana's body is said by Balarama to be "lightning made flesh".
8) Lord Krishna's elder Brother Prabhu Balarama was born on this Poornima.
9) Once a bunch of American kids had a teacher who was Bengali (Balarama).
10) Baladeva (बलदेव): Balarama, elder brother of Sri Krishna.
11) Some consider Balarama, brother of Krishna, to be the eighth Avatar of Vishnu.
12) Till 1956 Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma served as "Rajpramukh" of Thiru-Kochi.
13) He then went to specialize in mace fighting under Balarama and went on to become his favorite pupil.
14) After a long and brutal battle between the two disciples of Balarama, Duryodhana begins to exhaust Bhima.
example sentences with Balarama15) The Seventh, Balarama escaped and the eighth, Krishna was clandestinely exchanged for a cowherd's daughter.
16) In 1748 again four princesses were adopted and Balarama Varma (1798–1810) belonged to this line.
17) Under the supervision of the now returned Balarama, a mace battle took place between Bhima and Duryodhana.
18) The Kuthiramalika palace was built by Maharaja Swathi Thirunal Balarama Verma, the king of Travancore.
19) The weak Balarama Varma who ruled after Dharmarājā in the early 19th century belonged to the 1748 line.
20) The last ruling king of Travancore was Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma, who reigned from 1931 to 1949.
21) According to Jain cosmology,every half time cycle has nine set's of Balarama, Vasudeva and prativasudeva.
22) He promised to protect my child when even Pradyumna, Aniruddha, Lord Balarama and Lord Krsna failed.
23) Jagannath is worshipped along with Lord Balabhadra or Balarama who is alternatively considered to be an incarnation of Seshanaga.
24) The powerful Balarama refused to fight at Kurukshetra, because he was both Bhima and Duryodhana's wrestling coach.
25) Balarama Varma was the king of Travancore and "Kunchukutti Pillai" was the Diwan (Dalawa).
26) Because Balarama had already promised Subhadra to his favorite disciple, Duryodhana, So Krishna asked Subhadra to kidnap Arjuna.
27) These are of different colours – white ones for Balarama, dark ones for Jagannatha, and red ones for Subhadra.
How to use Balarama in a sentence28) One of these triads is Krishna as the Vasudeva, Balarama as the Baladeva and Jarasandha as the Prati-Vasudeva.
29) The central panels contain the figures of the Man-lion, Parasurama, Balarama, Boar and Ramachandra incarnations of Vishnu.
30) The Chariot of Lord Balarama, called the Taladhwaja, is the one with the Palm Tree on its flag.
31) The three charioteers attached to the chariots of Jagannatha, Balarama and Subhadra respectively are Daruka, Matali and Arjuna.
32) Unsure what to do (Canto II), Krishna takes the counsel of his brother Balarama and of Uddhava.
33) The last ruling Maharajah of Travancore was Sree Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma, died on 20 July 1991 after a stroke.
34) Notable religious works of the Panchasakha Age include the Balarama Dasa, Jagannatha Dash, Yasovanta, Ananta and Acyutananda.
35) The institution owes its foundation to the vision of His Highness the Maharajah of Travancore, Sree Chitra Tirunal Balarama Varma.
36) Another verse mentions musical instruments being played at meetings in the temples of Rama (Balarama) and Kesava (Krishna).
37) This resulted in the absolute destruction of the Yadava kingdom in Dwaraka, with Balarama and Krishna also departing due to grief.
38) According to Andhra Pradesh oral tradition, Abhimanyu himself married his first cross-cousin Sasirekha, the daughter of Subhadra's brother Balarama.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Balarama
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Balarama with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Balarama
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Balarama in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Balarama.
20 examples of simple sentences of Balarama. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Balarama
Compound Sentences with Balarama
Complex Sentences with Balarama
Compound-Complex Sentences with Balarama