Baisakhi in a sentence
1) Baisakhi is also celebrated with great fun in Haryana.
2) Most Nepalese celebrate the traditional new year in April i.e. Baisakhi.
3) Rudraditya was married to Pratapaditya's niece Baisakhi Devi.
4) It lasts for 21 days, coinciding with the first day of Baisakhi.
Baisakhi example sentences5) The name Baisakhi is taken from the first month of the Vikram calendar.
6) Most other Hindus celebrate the New Year in the Spring - Baisakhi.
7) Their festivals are Baisakhi and Lohri, local fairs are held at gurdwaras on each occasion.
8) Every year, on the first day of Vaisakh, the people of Jammu celebrate Baisakhi.
9) People visit this gurdwara on the occasion of the festival of Baisakhi on 13 April, every year.
10) Baisakhi Day Parade and vegetarian temple feast, near Marine Drive and Fraser Street (mid-April).
11) The word Baisakhi is derived from the month of Vaisakha (April-May) in which the festival is celebrated.
12) The most important festival which is celebrated in Punjab is Baisakhi, which marks the arrival of the harvesting season.
13) A few are based on the solar cycle, Sankranti (solar sidereal) and Baisakhi (solar tropical).
14) That was the day of Baisakhi, the main Sikh festival, and many villagers had gathered in the Bagh.
example sentences with Baisakhi15) BBC interviewed Singh at the 300th anniversary celebration of the Baisakhi holiday at Anandpur Sahib, India in 1999.
16) Baisakhi, the Hindu New Year Day is the famous festival of Punjab and is celebrated with great fun in Chandigarh.
17) Disciples from across the globe visit Anandpur twice a year during Baisakhi and Guru Purnima to seek blessings from the gurus.
18) For the Sikhs, Baisakhi has a special significance because on this day in 1699, their tenth guru, Guru Gobind Singh organized the Order of the Khalsa.
19) Some of the festivals which are celebrated in Punjab and Haryana are Baisakhi, Guruparb, Lohri, Holla Mohalla, Tika, Teej, Sanjhi and Gita Jayanti.
20) For the Sikhs of Jammu, Baisakhi is the day their tenth guru, Guru Gobind Singh, formed the Khalsa sect in 1699.
21) These thunderstorms are convective in nature, and is locally known as Kal Baisakhi (কালবৈশাখী, Nor'westers).
22) Other festivals like Diwali, Lohri, Shivratri, Janamashtami Baisakhi, Basant Panchami and many others are also celebrated with great zeal and zest by the people.
23) After the Baisakhi of 1816, Misr Diwan Chand, Illahi Bakhsh, Fateh Singh Ahluwalia, Nihal Singh Attariwala and Hari Singh Nalwa accompanied by seven paltans and the topkhana went towards Mahmudkot.
24) He united the Sikh factions into the Sikh Empire and took the title "Maharaja" on 13 April 1801, to coincide with Baisakhi.
25) Three days later, on 13 April, the traditional festival of Baisakhi, thousands of Sikhs, Muslims and Hindus gathered in the Jallianwala Bagh.
26) The civilians had assembled at Jallianwala Bagh to participate in the annual Baisakhi celebrations which are both a religious and a cultural festival of the Punjabis.
27) Sikh Festivals, such as "Guru Nanak Jayanti", "Baisakhi" are celebrated with full fanfare by Sikhs and Hindu.
28) Baisakhi (13 or 14 April)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Baisakhi
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Baisakhi with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Baisakhi
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Baisakhi in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Baisakhi.
20 examples of simple sentences of Baisakhi. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Baisakhi
Compound Sentences with Baisakhi
Complex Sentences with Baisakhi
Compound-Complex Sentences with Baisakhi