Bad Godesberg in a sentence
1) Mussolini distributed a proposal similar to Hitler's Bad Godesberg terms.
2) Seidel died in Bad Godesberg on 10 November 1955.
3) He had supported the Bad Godesberg programme and was loyal to the Atlantic alliance.
4) Windsor rifle club also competes biannually with their twin rifle club in Bad Godesberg.
Bad Godesberg example sentences5) Along Bridge Road, St Cloud Way and Bad Godesberg Way respectively.
6) Nevertheless, he was still working to 1935 as a teacher at the Bad Godesberg Burgschule.
7) Godesberg Markt, 2010, a subpage of Bad Godesberg Info, 2002–2010.
8) Bundesforschungsanstalt für Landeskunde and Raumordnung, Selbstverlag, Bad Godesberg 1969, S. 335–336.
9) On March 12, Pius XII moved the nunciature from Eichstatt to Bad Godesberg, outside of Bonn.
10) In this capacity he has made impossible by spreading untrue allegations, particularly over the NSDAP, in Bad Godesberg.
11) Neville Chamberlain arrives in the city of Bad Godesberg for another round of talks with Hitler over the Sudetenland crisis.
12) A trip to Bad Godesberg, Germany where he creates the statue of "St. Anthony" for the Marienheim.
13) It changes into the Lower Rhine near Bad Godesberg and leaves North Rhine-Westphalia near Emmerich at a width of 730 metres.
14) Bad Godesberg and Beuel became districts ("Stadtbezirke") of Bonn with some independence and populations of about 70,000 each.
example sentences with bad15) First, you follow the Adenauer Allee out of Bonn through the suburb of Bad Godesberg where Neville Chamberlain came for his chats with Herr Hitler in the days before Munich.
16) Her desire for freedom finally cost her life in 1993 by her father two other close relatives in Bad Godesberg, www.ekurd.net a municipal district of Bonn, southern North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
17) He was first Chairman of the Centre Party in Bad Godesberg, district council member of the District Bonn-country, elementary school teacher and enemy of the Third Reich.
18) Joseph Roth (Roth (born 30 January 1896 in Cologne, † 22 January 1945 in Bad Godesberg) was a German politician of the Centre Party).
19) Hess attended a German language Protestant school in Alexandria from 1900 to 1908, when he was sent back to Germany to study at a boarding school in Bad Godesberg.
20) Bushido was born of a Tunisian father and a German mother in Bad Godesberg, a small town, part of Bonn in West Germany.
21) Altogether, the papers weigh over 2,500 pounds, including those Muench transferred directly from Bad Godesberg to Fargo prior to moving to Rome.
22) For half a year the band played on stage at the Kammerspiele Bad Godesberg theatre in Bonn, alongside Ralf Richter, the play's lead actor.
23) Many others joined the SPD, and eventually had a major influence on changing its policies back into a more radical line than the Bad Godesberg programme.
24) In 1961, after two leaders' summits in Paris (February) and Bad Godesberg (July), it was agreed to set up a study committee under France's Christian Fouchet to explore future political unity.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Bad Godesberg
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Bad Godesberg with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Bad Godesberg
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Bad Godesberg in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Bad Godesberg.
20 examples of simple sentences of Bad Godesberg. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Bad Godesberg
Compound Sentences with Bad Godesberg
Complex Sentences with Bad Godesberg
Compound-Complex Sentences with Bad Godesberg