Bacon's Rebellion in a sentence
1) Bacon's Rebellion was a turning point.
2) This caused domestic unrest culminating in Bacon's Rebellion.
3) The incident became known as Bacon's Rebellion.
4) Explain the series of events known as Bacon's Rebellion. 6.
Bacon's Rebellion example sentences5) September 19 - Bacon's Rebellion.
6) It experienced its first major political turmoil with Bacon's Rebellion of 1676.
7) In 1676, Bacon's Rebellion challenged the political order of the colony.
8) After Bacon's Rebellion in 1676, the colony enslaved Indians for control.
9) In 1676, Bacon's Rebellion occurred, but was suppressed by royal officials.
10) Both free and enslaved African Americans fought in Bacon's Rebellion along with English colonists.
11) But the Susquehannock suffered from getting caught up in Bacon's Rebellion the following year.
12) In 1675 he was one of those poor inland farmers who took part in Bacon's Rebellion.
13) After Bacon's Rebellion, African slaves rapidly replaced indentured servants as Virginia's main labor force.
14) In 1676, the town was deliberately burned during Bacon's Rebellion, though it was quickly rebuilt.
example sentences with 015) This was prior to Bacon's Rebellion, the Virginian farmers uprising against their locale tribes in 1676.
16) A generation later, during Bacon's Rebellion in 1676, Jamestown was burned, eventually to be rebuilt.
17) Indentured servitude became the primary labor force up until Bacon's Rebellion, from which the focus turned to slavery.
18) Bacon's Rebellion, which began in 1675, resulted in attacks on several tribes that were loyal to the English.
19) This situation would last until 1677 and the Treaty of Middle Plantation, which established Indian reservations following Bacon's Rebellion.
20) She is known for having signed the Articles of Peace (Treaty of Middle Plantation) after Bacon's Rebellion ended.
21) Jamestown was the original capital of Virginia Colony, but was burned down during the events of Bacon's Rebellion in 1676.
22) They merged with other, larger tribes about the time of Bacon's Rebellion, in which colonists mistakenly attacked friendly Indians.
23) During Bacon's Rebellion (1675), Middle Plantation was second only to Jamestown as the center of the political upheaval.
24) The Meherrin Indians, on the river of that name in south east Virginia, were officially reported to be a band of the Conestoga driven south by the Virginians during Bacon's Rebellion in 1675-76.
25) For example, Bacon's Rebellion of 1676 began as a protest against Virginia's policy against native Americans, but turned into an armed multiracial Rebellion against the ruling elite.
26) Chapter 3, "Persons of Mean and Vile Condition" describes Bacon's Rebellion, the economic conditions of the poor in the colonies, and opposition to their poverty.
27) Bacon's Rebellion Virginia planter Nathaniel Bacon raises an army of farmers, believing that Governor Berkeley has not adequately protected colonists from Indian attacks.
How to use 0 in a sentence28) Bacon's Rebellion, likewise, showed how much influence the people could exert over their government when they disagreed with what the upper class in the government decided.
29) However, after the events of Bacon's Rebellion plantation owners began to find slaves to be a better investment than indentured servants.
30) One outcome of this polarized society and economic depravity was Bacon's Rebellion, where farmers, wanting the unused Indian lands, attacked the local tribes and the government.
31) The war's end ushered in 30 years of relative peace between the colonists and the Powhatan, shattered only by the attacks of Bacon's Rebellion in 1676.
32) In 1676, in the course of Bacon's Rebellion, the tribe was attacked by militias from the Colony of Virginia and decimated.
33) In 1677, following Bacon's Rebellion, the Treaty of Middle Plantation was signed, with more of the Virginia tribes participating.
34) This Colonel Bacon, who rose to the president of the Council of the State, was first cousin once removed of Nathaniel Bacon, Jr., who led Bacon's Rebellion.
35) The potential supporters in the Colony of Virginia were involved in Bacon's Rebellion (1676) and could not (or would not) help the New England settlers.
36) He worked to organize the provincial records, the maintenance of which had suffered since Bacon's Rebellion, and promoted the enforcement of laws designed to prevent slave Rebellions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Bacon's Rebellion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Bacon's Rebellion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Bacon's Rebellion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Bacon's Rebellion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Bacon's Rebellion.
20 examples of simple sentences of Bacon's Rebellion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Bacon's Rebellion
Compound Sentences with Bacon's Rebellion
Complex Sentences with Bacon's Rebellion
Compound-Complex Sentences with Bacon's Rebellion