B lymphocyte in a sentence
1) The virus typically lives dormantly in B lymphocytes.
2) In this process, primary B lymphocytes are transformed with EBV.
3) B lymphocytes start in the bone marrow and move to the lymph nodes.
4) B lymphocytes and antibodies respond primarily to bacteria and bacteria toxins in our body fluids.
B lymphocyte example sentences5) Increased IL-4 production is responsible for activation of autoantibody-producing B lymphocytes in SLE.
6) B lymphocytes are identified by the presence of soluble immunoglobulin G (IgG).
7) Waldenström's macroglobulinemia is characterized by an uncontrolled clonal proliferation of terminally differentiated B lymphocytes.
8) Hairy cell leukemia is an uncommon hematological malignancy characterized by an accumulation of abnormal B lymphocytes.
9) Wang, CY, Structural and functional characterization of surface antigen on human B lymphocyte.
10) Microarrays have discovered gene expression patterns that correlate with antigen-induced activation or anergy in B lymphocytes.
11) Plasma cells are derived from B lymphocytes and their life in fetal blood is 0.5 to 2 days.
12) In normal immune function, positive feedback loops can be utilized to enhance the action of B lymphocytes.
13) This causes a malfunction in the regulation of the B lymphocytes which are regarded as " antibody factories.
14) As discussed in the section Activation of T and B lymphocytes, cell-mediated immunity has two mechanisms.
example sentences with 015) It occurs during lymphocyte development in the thymus and bone marrow for T and B lymphocytes, respectively.
16) Non-mammalian vertebrates instead of having platelets have thrombocytes which have a nucleus and resemble B lymphocytes in morphology.
17) B cells (B lymphocytes): Antibody-producing white blood cells, which mature in the bone marrow.
18) This selection process involves the activation of B lymphocyte differentiation into plasmablasts which migrate to the lamina propria.
19) Without dNDP there is no DNA synthesis and therefore no production of cells like T u0026 B lymphocytes .
20) The cells of the acquired immune system are T and B lymphocytes; lymphocytes are a suBset of leukocyte.
21) B cells or B lymphocytes are a type of lymphocyte in the humoral immunity of the adaptive immune system.
22) The adaptive immune system includes B lymphocytes, or B cells, and T lymphocytes, or T cells.
23) lymphocytes derived from thymus are called T lymphocytes, whereas the ones derived from bone marrow are called B lymphocytes.
24) There is a first selection process of IgA presenting B lymphocytes in the germinal centers of Peyer's patches.
25) These cells can then be used to produce IFNs specific for the patient from which the B lymphocytes were extracted.
26) Humoral immunity is mediated by secreted antibodies, produced in the cells of the B lymphocyte lineage (B-cell).
27) CD40, a glycoprotein expressed on B lymphocytes plays an important role in B cell development, growth and differentiation.
How to use 0 in a sentence28) The selection of B cells also called "B lymphocytes", occurs in the germinal center of the lymph nodes.
29) These effects are primarily due to the loss of any helper T cell that can interact with the B lymphocyte correctly.
30) Multiple myeloma develops in B lymphocytes after they have left the part of the lymph node known as the germinal center.
31) Macrophages, T lymphocytes, B lymphocytes, and fibroblasts aggregate to form granulomas, with lymphocytes surrounding the infected macrophages.
32) The expression of STIM2 has been shown to be influenced or regulated by presenilins in mouse embryonic fibroblasts and human B lymphocytes.
33) However T and B lymphocytes are very distinct cell lineages and they 'grow up' in different places in the body.
34) B cells: White blood cells, also known as B lymphocytes, that develop in the bone marrow and are capable of producing antibodies.
35) Hairy cell leukemia (HCL) is a form of chronic leukemia arising in an unusual type of B lymphocyte that has hairlike projections.
36) Hairy cell leukemia (HCL), which arises from B lymphocytes, is so named because the abnormal cells have projections that resemble tiny hairs.
37) The letter B originally came from bursa of Fabricius where B lymphocytes originate in chickens, but has suBsequently been extended to imply the bone marrow.
38) These findings suggest that the B lymphocytes that gave rise to these IgG(+) B-CLL cells were selected for this unique BCR structure.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of B lymphocyte
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of B lymphocyte with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with B lymphocyte
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word B lymphocyte in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with B lymphocyte.
20 examples of simple sentences of B lymphocyte. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of B lymphocyte
Compound Sentences with B lymphocyte
Complex Sentences with B lymphocyte
Compound-Complex Sentences with B lymphocyte