world renowned artist in a sentence
1) The 40-plus concert series at MAHMA has become very popular with audience-goers, and it features world renowned artists .
2) The film featured several world renowned artists , musicians and actors such as James Franco, Tracey Emin and Hans Zimmer.
3) It is a voice for contemporary music that encourages expression of both world renowned artists as well as those that are developing.
world renowned artist example sentences4) Various world renowned artists and musicians, such as Ryuichi Sakamoto, who support LUCERNE FESTIVAL ARK NOVA will join for special programmes.
5) Students interested in music, dance and musical theatre spend the 42-day session on campus, and are exposed to world renowned artists .
6) They are proud to feature the artwork of Alexandra Nechita, Shang Ding, Mark English, Alfred Rogoway, Ted Coconis, Michael Grant, and many other world renowned artists .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of world renowned artist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of world renowned artist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with world renowned artist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word world renowned artist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with world renowned artist.
20 examples of simple sentences of world renowned artist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of world renowned artist
Compound Sentences with world renowned artist
Complex Sentences with world renowned artist
Compound-Complex Sentences with world renowned artist