widely adopt in a sentence
1) This architectural style was never widely adopted .
2) His box kite designs were widely adopted .
3) This distinction has been widely adopted within the culture.
widely adopt example sentences4) Among men, western attire is more widely adopted .
5) This type of zoning was widely adopted by municipal zoning codes.
6) His principles were widely adopted but with mixed success.
7) The design was soon widely adopted by designers throughout the world.
8) This technique has been widely adopted by researchers in recent years.
9) It was widely adopted for agricultural use.
10) The epithet was soon widely adopted by fans and music journalists.
11) It was widely adopted as a replacement.
12) Products must be available on widely adopted platforms .
13) His introductory textbook Economics was influential and widely adopted .
14) His introductory textbook "Economics" was influential and widely adopted .
15) The program was widely adopted , providing standard terms for organization.
example sentences with widely adopt16) The box has been more widely adopted in Australia.
17) This was also widely adopted by the music industry years later.
18) The format has not been very widely adopted by the industry.
19) However, such proposals have not been widely adopted .
20) This innovation became widely adopted by other countries in later years.
21) USB 1.1 was the earliest revision that was widely adopted .
22) Sustainability has been widely adopted in many environmental planning and engineering projects.
23) A growing number of international neologisms are also being widely adopted .
24) Sculpture was another area where the Rococo was widely adopted .
25) These categories became widely adopted by most television companies in Brazil.
26) Dunne's system would not be widely adopted .
27) Such signals were widely adopted in the U.S. after 1908.
28) Performance zoning has not been widely adopted in the USA.
How to use widely adopt in a sentence29) With these benefits, why is the model not widely adopted ?
30) I look forward to seeing this technology adopted widely by publishers.
31) Lord Diplock's approach has been widely adopted .
32) ARexx became very popular, and was widely adopted by programmers.
33) The change went ahead and was widely adopted in the private sector.
34) Investments in more widely adopted analytics technologies will shift to scope extensions.
35) This kind of visual dynamism was widely adopted by later manga artists.
36) It seems to be widely adopted in the Loire region.
37) This was later widely adopted by the Desert Air Force.
38) Their objective is that so called "alternative energy" is widely adopted .
39) The more widely adopted measures of school capacity are presented here: 1.
40) The last widely adopted diskette was the 31⁄2-inch high density.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of widely adopt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of widely adopt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with widely adopt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word widely adopt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with widely adopt.
20 examples of simple sentences of widely adopt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of widely adopt
Compound Sentences with widely adopt
Complex Sentences with widely adopt
Compound-Complex Sentences with widely adopt