subsequently adopt in a sentence
1) He subsequently adopted his wife's religion.
2) A substantively identical permanent regulation may be subsequently adopted .
3) She subsequently adopted the woman's 8-year-old daughter.
subsequently adopt example sentences4) The method was subsequently adopted elsewhere in Australia and the world.
5) Augustus subsequently adopted several male members of his close family as sons.
6) The term was subsequently adopted by the Gnostics.
7) The new frontbencher subsequently adopted a more moderate style of parliamentary conduct.
8) It was subsequently adopted by the National Conference as its manifesto.
9) These ISO standards were subsequently adopted by DIN as well.
10) Uruguay subsequently adopted a defensive posture and Korea had more chances to score.
11) In some cases performers subsequently adopt their stage name as their legal name.
12) It was subsequently adopted by supporters of Occupy movements in many other countries.
13) Further amendments were proposed and subsequently adopted at conventions held in 1959 and 1965.
14) Sramana gave rise to several elements which were subsequently adopted by several Indian religions.
15) The arguments he presented there were subsequently adopted by Bourguiba in his speeches.
example sentences with subsequently adopt16) Traina subsequently adopted Steel's son Nick and gave him his family name.
17) This nomenclature was subsequently adopted for stars within the Milky Way, and elsewhere.
18) The name was subsequently adopted by Hermès, and the bag became hugely popular.
19) Cab signals were subsequently adopted by several other U.S. railroads, especially on passenger lines.
20) SDS leadership subsequently adopted a new policy in 1968 aimed at ending the factionalism.
21) The treaty and various agreements were subsequently adopted by Indonesia and Malaysia as successor states.
22) The distance was subsequently adopted as the marathon standard and the Poly Marathon was born.
23) OPD did not alter the middle-of-the-road position it had subsequently adopted on this issue.
24) The European Union subsequently adopted the 112 number as a standard on 29 July 1991.
25) The Red Cross subsequently adopted the Secretary's suggestion as policy at the time.
26) A 'renewed' SDS was subsequently adopted by the EU Council in 2006.
27) The Tungusic term was subsequently adopted by Russians interacting with the indigenous peoples in Siberia.
28) The Social Charter was subsequently adopted in 1989 by 11 of the then 12 member states.
How to use subsequently adopt in a sentence29) Peter subsequently adopted a scorched earth policy in order to deprive the Swedish forces of supplies.
30) He subsequently adopted more orthodox conservative stances and attitudes and largely opposed actions of the Obama administration.
31) Miz subsequently adopted the figure-four from Flair and used it as a new finisher.
32) A ruling may also be declared obsolete because its substance has been included in regulations subsequently adopted .
33) Another idea, subsequently adopted , was to design the forecastle to break abaft the turrets.
34) Some of these improvements were subsequently adopted on Fiat 500 Abarth and Fiat 500C models.
35) It was subsequently adopted by the Ashina before Mongols brought it to the rest of Asia.
36) Timmy was then subsequently adopted by the McCullough family and began going by his middle name Steven.
37) This belief was subsequently adopted by the Sikhs in order to impart cohesion to a hard-pressed people.
38) The Carousel system and derivatives thereof were subsequently adopted for use in many other commercial and military aircraft.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of subsequently adopt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of subsequently adopt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with subsequently adopt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word subsequently adopt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with subsequently adopt.
20 examples of simple sentences of subsequently adopt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of subsequently adopt
Compound Sentences with subsequently adopt
Complex Sentences with subsequently adopt
Compound-Complex Sentences with subsequently adopt