voluntary agreement in a sentence
1) The voluntary agreement commits the industry to a 50 per cent.
2) For him political exchange equals coercion and market exchange equals voluntary agreement .
3) This voluntary agreement has been applied to the entire country since 2003.
voluntary agreement example sentences4) It 's a law implemented as a " voluntary agreement ".
5) The insurer accepted liability for the case without issuing a voluntary agreement .
6) The committee was set up under the terms of a voluntary agreement .
7) There is currently a voluntary agreement with faith schools on this basis.
8) Overtime is permitted on the basis of a voluntary agreement .
9) This was accepted by voluntary agreement .
10) Rather, it will become numerous voluntary agreements entered into by equals.
11) States could enter into voluntary agreements with one another to exchange workers.
12) Particular skills and attitudes are needed to make voluntary agreements workable and fair.
13) It is untrue that there are wide-spread breaches of the voluntary agreement .
14) These voluntary agreements simplify the government 's access to surveillance, he said.
15) Stringent regulations are likely to be imposed if voluntary agreement is not forthcoming.
example sentences with voluntary agreement16) According to Greenpeace, previous voluntary agreements on oil spill readiness have lacked teeth.
17) The voluntary agreements are negotiated in secret between the Government and the tobacco industry.
18) The Unbreakable Vow is a voluntary agreement made between two witches or wizards.
19) Ministers insist that voluntary agreements with the tobacco industry are more effective than outright bans.
20) It is a voluntary agreement .
21) Cutter initially had a voluntary agreement with the FDA to stop marketing the untreated product.
22) He ruled that the period prior to that date was controlled by the voluntary agreement .
23) Buyers and sellers indicate their voluntary agreement with the contract's terms by their signatures.
24) The "Safe Harbor" agreement is a voluntary agreement between the private landowner and FWS.
25) This has now been dropped by a directive concentrating on public education and voluntary agreements with industry.
26) It ultimately depends on pharmaceutical companies entering into voluntary agreements that dilute the monopolies that patents give them.
27) The threat follows frustration at the lack of success of voluntary agreements to curb abstractions from the rivers.
28) In 2010, Fonterra signed a voluntary agreement with local councils and freezing works to clean up the river.
How to use voluntary agreement in a sentence29) Greenpeace welcomed the voluntary agreement " provided that it is the first step towards an enforceable tanker exclusion zone".
30) This is a voluntary agreement under which the creditors may accept payment, or part payment, for debts owed.
31) Working time, including overtime, should be decided by local voluntary agreement and I do emphasize the word voluntary.
32) For the first time, a statutory definition of consent as a voluntary agreement was embedded in the Criminal Code.
33) But under a voluntary agreement , the parent retains parental responsibility, and tight restrictions should only apply in extreme circumstances.
34) The ban is not legally enforceable, but rather a voluntary agreement between local shop owners and the community at large.
35) A voluntary agreement with the airlines that no early morning arrivals will be scheduled to land before 04:30.
36) These societies are based on the voluntary agreements to care for children together, and they are moral but not political.
37) But again, a final solution is dependent upon the Agriculture Department withholding grants and the NPA negotiating a voluntary agreement .
38) The voluntary agreement provides a way for the agencies to collaborate on projects to avoid and minimize impacts to the snake.
39) Similar to HCPs, Safe Harbor agreements (SHAs) are voluntary agreements between non-federal landowners and USFWS or NMFS.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of voluntary agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of voluntary agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with voluntary agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word voluntary agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with voluntary agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of voluntary agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of voluntary agreement
Compound Sentences with voluntary agreement
Complex Sentences with voluntary agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with voluntary agreement