usual assortment in a sentence
1) White House sources say Lewinsky handled the usual assortment of clerical tasks.
2) He holds the usual assortment of awards, including the Distinguished Flying Cross.
3) The characters are not deep, but they're not the usual assortment of clichés.
4) Saw Tarpon, Eel, Blacktip shark and the usual assortment of reef fish.
usual assortment example sentences5) PRISON MESS HALL - NIGHT The usual assortment of jailbirds lined up with trays in the serving line.
6) While each club has the usual assortment of cardio and strength-training equipment, childcare facilities and course selection will vary.
7) The cupboard behind the sink mirror held the usual feminine assortment; no interesting prescription medicines or anything of the like.
8) It was stacked with the usual assortment of crates and containers, impregnable behind an ingenious array of clamps and locks.
9) Really, there are a huge amount of wellknown clothing stores, many shoe stores and the usual assortment of other shops.
10) You will be hearing from us during the summer with regular updates and with our usual assortment of interesting articles and links.
11) He was converted anyway, and produced the usual assortment of miracles, some of them copied from incidents in the life story of Buddha.
12) Of course, it also includes the usual assortment of educational features from DRUM!, including a look back at hot licks of the legendary Miles Davis drummer Tony Williams.
13) Gettysburg is winning face-offs this year, has a solid keeper in J.T. McCook, and the usual assortment of quality long poles.
14) There I found the usual assortment of grandfathered theories; existential to their reckoning, alongside those not heard and those to come.
example sentences with assortment15) This time out, Brian will be joined by the triple-E, Engadget executive editor Marc Perton, plus TechCrunch's John Biggs and the usual assortment of stuffed animals.
16) Connection options on the back include an HDMI 1.3 port for a computer or video source, plus the usual assortment of VGA, composite video, and S-Video ports.
17) Luckily I brought an extra case in case he ran out, and was able to supply them to people, along with our usual assortment of 9/11 literature and DVDs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of usual assortment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of usual assortment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with usual assortment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word usual assortment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with usual assortment.
20 examples of simple sentences of usual assortment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of usual assortment
Compound Sentences with usual assortment
Complex Sentences with usual assortment
Compound-Complex Sentences with usual assortment