urge the adoption in a sentence
1) This approach urges the adoption of laws that maximize wealth.
2) In 1904 French urged the adoption of the 18 pounder field gun on Esher.
3) the report urges the adoption of a systemic approach to water management based on consistent measurement and public disclosure.
urge the adoption example sentences4) He introduced both headless and fluted screw-cutting taps, and urged the adoption of a standard system of screw threads.
5) In August 2014, former US President Jimmy Carter wrote to all Irish politicians urging the adoption of the criminalisation of purchase.
6) Some leaders of the battalion, feeling the words were coarse and irreverent, tried to urge the adoption of more fitting lyrics, but to no avail.
7) An unusual diplomatic row broke out when a group of their opponents , led by Mexico, urged the adoption of the treaty without them.
8) " Entomologists and ecologists have urged the adoption of IPM pest control since the 1970s. IPM allows for safer pest control.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of urge the adoption
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of urge the adoption with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with urge the adoption
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word urge the adoption in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with urge the adoption.
20 examples of simple sentences of urge the adoption. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of urge the adoption
Compound Sentences with urge the adoption
Complex Sentences with urge the adoption
Compound-Complex Sentences with urge the adoption