universally adopt in a sentence
1) It was in time nearly universally adopted .
2) In various forms, it has been nearly universally adopted .
3) But they haven't been universally adopted .
universally adopt example sentences4) However, this feature is not required nor universally adopted .
5) The use of a secure website has become almost universally adopted .
6) This practice was universally adopted by refrigerator manufacturers when the patent expired.
7) Now , this signals that PCs have been universally adopted .
8) In 1794, the new "demi-brigade" was universally adopted .
9) This became universally adopted and developed into the three-mile limit.
10) The mid 1930's American 6.3 Volt standard was eventually universally adopted .
11) However, baroque-style bows produced today almost universally adopt the screw mechanism.
12) However, this "broad specialization" approach has not been universally adopted .
13) Thus the current logo was not universally adopted until the fall of 1987.
14) As a weapon, the knife is universally adopted as an essential tool.
15) They were not universally adopted .
example sentences with universally adopt16) They were not universally adopted .
17) Rather, they universally adopted a preaching style that was vague and secular in tone.
18) Now GSM is almost universally adopted by Brazilian mobile operators and this distinction is no longer meaningful.
19) The blue or green No 1 Dress was never universally adopted after its initial introduction in 1947.
20) Italian terminology defining the tempo and mood of a musical passage was universally adopted in Western music.
21) Therefore, it is impossible for the agent to will that her maxim be universally adopted .
22) Early examples were spring-loaded, but John Ramsbottom invented a tamper-proof valve which was universally adopted .
23) This restricted view is not used here, and is not universally adopted even in discussions of relativity.
24) The Foster-Greer-Thorbecke poverty measure has been adopted almost universally by international organizations and researchers doing empirical work on poverty.
25) This "twist" system (though never patented) was universally adopted in the UK for pole-mounted wiring.
26) From there the reform spread till at length the Rule was universally adopted by almost all the canons regular.
27) An international advanced control automation system with computers as the mainstay has been universally adopted , and has proved practical.
28) All these are of a type which was almost universally adopted , with slight variations, at the Restoration.
How to use universally adopt in a sentence29) The term was soon universally adopted in Australia, though English sources continued to refer to "leg theory".
30) The universally adopted ratio is 2:3, while the war flag is squared (1:1).
31) The American Red Cross, USLA and Ellis and Associates establish standards which are universally adopted for lifeguard training.
32) It is marked by certain moral characteristics that in the Kingdom of peace will be fully developed and universally adopted .
33) By the 10th century the Anglo-Saxon model of kingship seems to have been universally adopted by the Anglo-Danish leadership.
34) This multi-Tier design was proposed and prototyped by Caltech in the late 90s, and is now universally adopted .
35) While many professional riders use such bicycles, as of 2012 they have not been universally adopted in the professional peloton.
36) By then the Indians had almost universally adopted steel knives, tomahawks, and flintlock muskets as their weapons of choice.
37) At first these were fixed to the ceiling, but these were soon replaced by a machine which was universally adopted .
38) This, then, was the method adopted almost universally for the control and eradication of malaria after the Second World War.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of universally adopt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of universally adopt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with universally adopt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word universally adopt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with universally adopt.
20 examples of simple sentences of universally adopt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of universally adopt
Compound Sentences with universally adopt
Complex Sentences with universally adopt
Compound-Complex Sentences with universally adopt