unearth artifact in a sentence
1) The boy unearthed some artifacts and revealed some hieroglyphs.
2) Unearth artifacts and remove them for cleaning and study.
3) She participated in an archaeological dig and unearthed a 5,000-year-old artifact .
unearth artifact example sentences4) Archaeologists have unearthed a strange artifact buried in a 3500-year-old Mycenaen tomb.
5) Do the artifacts unearthed by Bingham belong to Yale University or the Peruvian government?
6) On an unearthed artifact of significance from the Ba people, graphics have been found.
7) Join Gordon Jones and his grandfather on a dangerous adventure to unearth a worldly artifact .
8) In 2007, they unearthed artifacts indicative of what could be the earliest known prehistoric man.
9) Few artifacts unearthed by archeological excavations in the district dates as far back as the Neolithic.
10) Live the life of a professional archaeologist as you unearth artifacts , then clean and study them.
11) In the process, the construction is unearthing artifacts from the pre-Hispanic period to the present day.
12) Inscriptions have been found on some of the artifacts discovered at heritage sites and on artifacts unearthed in various islands.
13) Their unearthed artifacts , mainly pottery, also point at the cohabitation of groups preserving different traditions in the same settlements.
14) In doing this I have unearthed some timeless artifacts that I know all true Wonder fans will get much enjoyment seeing.
15) The bronze artifact unearthed in August is currently under study by prehistoric metallurgical expert and Purdue University Assistant Professor H. Kory Cooper.
example sentences with unearth artifact16) Live the life of an archaeologist, spending most of your time carefully unearthing artifacts and removing them for cleaning and study.
17) There was an fusion of the Han and Yue cultures in significant ways, as shown by the artifacts unearthed by archaeologists from the tomb of Nanyue in Guangzhou.
18) Megatron and Optimus learned of an alien force coming to their planet for the All Spark, just as a mysterious artifact was unearthed .
19) John Hoffecker's team unearths first prehistoric cast bronze artifact found in Alaska
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unearth artifact
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unearth artifact with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unearth artifact
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unearth artifact in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unearth artifact.
20 examples of simple sentences of unearth artifact. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unearth artifact
Compound Sentences with unearth artifact
Complex Sentences with unearth artifact
Compound-Complex Sentences with unearth artifact