under an agreement in a sentence
1) He's been hiding under a under an agreement .
2) The tenant holds under an agreement for a lease.
3) Initially these operations were under an agreement with the Ministry of Defence.
under an agreement example sentences4) The depot is run by an independent contractor under an agreement with the government .
5) It was launched in 1993 under an agreement between Kelaniya and Uppsala Universities.
6) Amounts left with an insurance company under an agreement to pay interest on them.
7) SLSMC is a private not-for-profit corporation that operates under an agreement with Transport Canada.
8) But under an agreement by the four home associations it is not enough any more.
9) Securities purchased under an agreement to resell are generally purchased at prevailing market rates of interest.
10) Many ethnic German anti-fascists emigrated under an agreement drawn up by Alois Ullmann.
11) On 26 July 1965, Maldives gained independence under an agreement signed with United Kingdom.
12) Their cooperation comes under an agreement called the International Charter Space and Major Disasters .
13) Does not cover ordinary TDY, PCS, or other travel conditions under an agreement .
14) Most were released in January 1992 under an agreement brokered by UN envoy Cyrus Vance.
15) Egypt controls Gaza Strip's southern border, under an agreement between it and Israel.
example sentences with under an agreement16) Under an agreement with a local bank , the refugees can withdraw money using ATM cards.
17) Under an agreement with Belfast Harbour Commissioners, CCL has preferred user status at the terminal.
18) Yarradale also stands shuttler War Chant under an agreement with Three Chimneys Farm near Lexington .
19) To ensure customers have continuity Courtaulds is supplying ICI products under an agreement to cover the transitional period.
20) The Rothkos were sold in 2008, under an agreement with the receiver, for $320 million.
21) Center operator means an agency or contractor that runs a center under an agreement or contract with DOL.
22) Under an agreement signed between the Allied nations, Australia would contribute troops towards the occupation of Japan.
23) The company owns all the rights for the football department under an agreement with the APOEL sports club.
24) Anatoly Yakoblave Shetenko visited Nepal on an archaeological study programme under an agreement between Nepal and USSR.
25) Czechoslovakia gave up the rights to its territory in Szczecin under an agreement signed on 13 January 1956.
26) Under an agreement with British government, the site of Braddock's grave is officially considered British soil.
27) If I remember right , they are under an agreement to not share these (aka NDA).
28) Under an agreement made in London, the UN is to take control of Serb mortars and artillery.
How to use under an agreement in a sentence29) Kane dismissed 2,088 charges against Ali last year, under an agreement reached two months before she took office.
30) A convoy of 1,000 women and children will leave Sarajevo today for Belgrade under an agreement between warring forces.
31) Between 1967 and 1971, approximately 10,000 Turkish citizens settled in Australia under an agreement between Australia and Turkey.
32) The process and specification was patented secretly under an agreement that the British Crown had full use of the invention.
33) Under an agreement known as the Luxembourg compromise, EC states can veto decisions that would hurt their vital interests.
34) Under an agreement reached with the late Venezuelan leader Hugo Chávez , Cuba sent doctors in exchange for cheap oil.
35) This service was operated by the MTA under an agreement with Nassau County, who owned its facilities and equipment.
36) In March 1918, Rocker was taken to the Netherlands under an agreement to exchange prisoners through the Red Cross.
37) From 1979 to 1983 Fiat began the production of high-power tractors, under an agreement with the American company Versatile.
38) The program ends on Aug. 31, 2007, under an agreement between Tyco and the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
39) The Rafah Border Crossing has been supervised by EU Border Assistance Mission Rafah under an agreement finalized in November 2005.
40) France continued to carry out tests at the Algerian site until 1966, under an agreement with the newly independent Algeria.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of under an agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of under an agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with under an agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word under an agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with under an agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of under an agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of under an agreement
Compound Sentences with under an agreement
Complex Sentences with under an agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with under an agreement