trial advocacy in a sentence
1) During the Fall semester, students take Evidence and trial advocacy I concurrently.
2) External competitions include appellate and trial advocacy , client counseling, negotiations, and similar activities.
3) Temple Law also maintained its top-five national ranking in trial advocacy (2nd).
trial advocacy example sentences4) Judge Maxwell frequently lectures on appellate and trial advocacy , legal writing, and Mississippi's judicial system.
5) Since January 2006, Ms. Drew has been an Adjunct Professor at Saint Louis University School of Law teaching trial advocacy .
6) Today the law school is known for its emphasis on trial advocacy and is building a biotechnology emphasis through its Biotechnology Center.
7) Murphy is a widely respected expert on evidence, procedure, and trial advocacy who joined the South Texas faculty in 1984.
8) In each of these works, Waites explored varied applications of jury research findings to the practice of law and trial advocacy in the courtroom.
9) Waites is a respected authority and innovator in the application of social science research to effective trial advocacy in the courtroom and in arbitration.
10) An endowed law professorship of trial advocacy at Cornell, once held by renowned lawyer, judge, and lecturer Irving Younger, is named after Leibowitz.
11) Temple University Beasley School of Law has consistently been ranked by U.S. News & World Report in the top two slots in trial advocacy .
12) Established in 2005, the Surana & Surana National trial advocacy Moot was conceived as a one of its kind with the aim of promoting skills of trial advocacy .
13) The school also ranked 1 in clinical programs, 3 in international law, 3 in tax law, 4 in trial advocacy , 7 in healthcare law, and 8 in environmental law.
14) Persuasion is also an often used tool in the pursuit of personal gain, such as election campaigning, giving a sales pitch, or in trial advocacy .
15) In the United States, law schools participate in interscholastic mock trial/ trial advocacy .
example sentences with trial advocacy16) Finally, as the courtroom battle continued, Posner gave the Jones Day partner a lesson in trial advocacy :
17) Stetson University College of Law ranked 1st in U.S. for trial advocacy by U.S. News & World Report, 2012
18) Trial advocacy -
19) "U.S. News and World Report" ranked the college 1 in trial advocacy and 5 (with four other law schools) for legal writing in its 2014 "Best Graduate Schools" issue.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of trial advocacy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of trial advocacy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with trial advocacy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word trial advocacy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with trial advocacy.
20 examples of simple sentences of trial advocacy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of trial advocacy
Compound Sentences with trial advocacy
Complex Sentences with trial advocacy
Compound-Complex Sentences with trial advocacy