tremendous advance in a sentence
1) During the late 1970s and 1980s, motorcycle rear suspension design and performance underwent tremendous advances .
2) There have been tremendous advances in research concerning ectomycorrhizal identification and ecological importance over the past few years.
3) With tremendous advances in tire technology and electronic stability control, Chrysler brings back the rear-wheel drive passenger sedan.
tremendous advance example sentences4) This is a tremendous advance : if artificial photosynthesis works at a larger scale, we have clean power.
5) Dr. Holzman: The forces at work are the tremendous advances that have taken place in science and their various applications.
6) But at the same time I can look at Apple objectively and see some of the tremendous advances they 've done.
7) The possibility of transatlantic flight by aircraft emerged after the First World War, which had seen tremendous advances in aerial capabilities.
8) However, there have been tremendous advances in both technology and laws that are helping take all of those issues into consideration.
9) Although the victory at Vicksburg was a tremendous advance in the Union War effort, Grant's reputation did not escape criticism.
10) There have been tremendous advances in cordless in just a short amount of time," Fein Power Tools' Leopold said.
11) There have been tremendous advances in both medical care and translational research in recent years which have transformed natural history of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
12) Despite the recent tremendous advances in synthetic fillings goose or duck down is still favoured by those after good performance, light weight and small pack size.
13) There will be young people who have such a tremendous advance by the work of the Spirit in their lives that they feel like they're converted.
14) Does my right hon Friend agree that the figures confirm the tremendous advances that have been made in health care since the Conservatives came to power?
15) The speaker was President Woodrow Wilson and the tremendous advance in human history that he was talking up was the League of Nations.
example sentences with tremendous advance16) The last thirty-two years have seen tremendous advances made in science and technology, as well as a renaissance of occultism and other spiritual practices.
17) "... a tremendous advance for culture," the Talent said.
18) 19th century medicine saw tremendous advances in the fields of surgery, anaesthesia, and sanitation.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of tremendous advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of tremendous advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with tremendous advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word tremendous advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with tremendous advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of tremendous advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of tremendous advance
Compound Sentences with tremendous advance
Complex Sentences with tremendous advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with tremendous advance