considerable advance in a sentence
1) Nevertheless, a considerable advance had been made.
2) They took heavy casualties, but they made a considerable advance .
3) A reliable non-invasive diagnostic technique would represent a considerable advance .
considerable advance example sentences4) Considerable advances have been made compared with other countries.
5) The National Front in turn made considerable advances in all the elections.
6) The year 1920 marked a considerable advance in aviation in the Islands.
7) Linguistics had made considerable advances in the half-century since Korais' time.
8) Today's treatments represent considerable advances beyond those early times, though many continue to suffer needlessly.
9) Considerable advance came under the Prussian Minister-Director for Higher Education, Friedrich Althoff.
10) Musically it shows a considerable advance in style from the early operas of the apprentice years.
11) Clansman represented a considerable advance over existing radios being offered to the Armed Forces at the time.
12) A commitment to statutory provision of treatment in the community would represent a considerable advance in health care.
13) Despite considerable advances , China's space program still lags those of the United States and Russia.
14) This author's style represents a considerable advance over the prose writers of South America who preceded him.
15) The Russians continued to make considerable advances even after the toppling of Tsar Nicholas II in February 1917.
example sentences with considerable advance16) However, considerable advances have been made in improving the efficiency and the time it takes to obtain iPSCs.
17) Over the past decade considerable advances have been made in the sensitivity of detection of residual lymphoma and leukaemia cells.
18) The show attracted considerable advance sales; even when these were exhausted, sales remained strong and sellouts were the norm.
19) Considerable advances have been made in recent years in using computer models to understand the intellectual aspects of the human mind.
20) They also made considerable advances in the field of surgery, often without the use of human dissection or animal vivisection.
21) Considerable advances on making the rights of persons with disabilities a reality had been made, but much more remained to be done.
22) Perhaps, sir, the lands ought not to be entirely relinquished to any state until she shall have made considerable advances in population and settlement.
23) In a number of areas, Swedish film has made considerable advances - filmmakers have begun to think in a more European way but also more globally.
24) Plainly, many of the hospitals south of the border that have applied for trust status are making considerable advances in the delivery of patient care.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of considerable advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of considerable advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with considerable advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word considerable advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with considerable advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of considerable advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of considerable advance
Compound Sentences with considerable advance
Complex Sentences with considerable advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with considerable advance