topical antibiotic in a sentence
1) Topical antibiotics in chronic sickle cell leg ulcers.
2) Topical antibiotics are used continually to prevent infection.
3) Infected wounds may be treated with topical antibiotics .
topical antibiotic example sentences4) Scottie was given oral and topical antibiotics and a steroid cream.
5) The extract of wheatgrass provides an effective choice to topical antibiotics .
6) Other acne treatment options include certain oral contraceptives and oral or topical antibiotics .
7) Frequently a topical corticosteroid is used in combination with topical antibiotics postoperatively.
8) A treatment option for chronic suppurative otitis media with discharge is topical antibiotics .
9) Topical antibiotics and corticosteroids are sometimes used to treat secondary infections and inflammation.
10) Topical antibiotics work by killing the Propionibacterium acnes bacteria.
11) While topical antibiotics are often recommended, there is little evidence to support their use.
12) A Cochrane review found that topical quinolone antibiotics can improve discharge better than oral antibiotics.
13) Since the application of laser light is sterile there is no need for topical antibiotics .
14) Debride broken vesicles, and apply topical antibiotic or sterile aloe vera ointment.
15) Because of this, treating with a topical antibiotic is not a logical or beneficial measure.
example sentences with topical antibiotic16) Nitrofurazone is primarily found in a water soluble ointment form and is used as a topical antibiotic .
17) If the culture indicates infection, a two-week course of topical antibiotics is used to treat the infection.
18) If the corneal ulcer was caused by bacteria the doctor will likely prescribe a topical antibiotic for the eye.
19) These treatments can contain topical antibiotics , salicylic acid, resorcinol, benzoyl peroxide, or other pimple fighting ingredients.
20) The verbal and topical antibiotics such as erythromycin and tetracycline can also be used for the treatment of cystic acne.
21) Aggressive antibiotic therapy or periodic switching of topical antibiotics will have no effect on these ulcers and may potentiate resistant bacterial infection.
22) Following simple drainage of a hematoma, the podiatric surgeon may advise that the toe be soaked and treated with topical antibiotics .
23) Both conditions are usually treated with topical antibiotics (metronidazole cream) and antifungals (clotrimazole cream) or low-potency steroid creams.
24) If the toe is inflamed or infected, a topical antibiotic is applied for three to seven days; if the infection is severe, an oral antibiotic may be prescribed.
25) In addition to washing thoroughly, I swabbed with isopropyl alcohol before and after zapping, and applied a topical antibiotic (silver sulfadiazine) after.
26) Other considerations include treating open blisters, which are susceptible to infection and need to be covered by sterile bandages and treated with a topical antibiotic .
27) For ulcers of the same initial size, those treated with the topical antibiotic were 66 percent smaller (p0.05) after 8 weeks.
28) Different treatments work for different people, so Bethan's doctor prescribed her a topical antibiotic instead - a cream to apply to her face.
How to use topical antibiotic in a sentence29) The use of topical antibiotics on surgical wounds does not reduce infection rates in comparison with non-antibiotic ointment or no ointment at all.
30) Applying topical antibiotics does nothing more than disrupt healthy microflora and pH - further exacerbating the problem, and rarely eradicating the origin of the rash.
31) Many poorly informed clinicians today have also advised parents to apply a topical antibiotic like Neosporin to the genitals in cases of redness.
32) As Aganocides ® begin to supplement and thereby reduce the usage of classic topical antibiotics , they will help slow the rise of antibiotic resistance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of topical antibiotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of topical antibiotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with topical antibiotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word topical antibiotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with topical antibiotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of topical antibiotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of topical antibiotic
Compound Sentences with topical antibiotic
Complex Sentences with topical antibiotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with topical antibiotic