thought affection in a sentence
1) By this time Lehzen 'occupied the first place in her pupil's thoughts and affections ' (Esher).
2) No, let us devote our life to worthwhile actions and feelings, to great thoughts , real affections and enduring undertakings.
3) Heaven is flowing into their thoughts and affections with something very deeply blessed and pleasant which they had not known about before.
thought affection example sentences
thought affection example sentences4) There is nothing so practical as dogma ; pious thoughts and affections must be founded on it, if they are to have any lasting influence.
5) To some extent, however, this is made known to people in the afterlife where they have an outreach of thought and affection depending upon this organization.
6) Each of the 4 parts begins with a picture of the scene and the various parts of the meditation are interwoven: thoughts , affections , petitions.
7) When we feel that the heat is off, we begin to flirt and embrace it in our thoughts and affections in secret.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of thought affection
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of thought affection with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with thought affection
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word thought affection in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with thought affection.
20 examples of simple sentences of thought affection. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of thought affection
Compound Sentences with thought affection
Complex Sentences with thought affection
Compound-Complex Sentences with thought affection