affectation in a sentence
1) It was something far deeper and was not merely affectation .
2) They are elegant without affectation , and beautiful without ornament.
3) Their affectation of manner has a delicate charm.
affectation example sentences4) Other affectations included Jack using two microphones onstage.
5) She has no affectation I am sure.
6) What I had mistaken for affectation was nothing but concentration.
7) Even his cruelty largely springs from affectation and pose.
8) She speaks good standard English without any affectation .
9) Specific rituals and affectations to be adopted.
10) As I originally said " flautist" is an affectation .
11) It was an affectation that had developed over the years.
12) We have successfully attacked the psychological root of the affectation .
13) The Witch Boy," an affectation he has since ceased.
14) Moreover, this continued interest is no atavistic affectation .
15) I really liked your affectations , particularly your smoking jacket and pipe.
example sentences with affectation16) Like mine, but Irish, as English affectation slips away.
17) His style is not simplicity, but affectation labouring to seem simple.
18) Tact, in eighties Britain, has become an affectation .
19) No showy affectations or "hey look at me" mannerisms.
20) I was happy with him just as he was, without affectation .
21) Readings were now plentiful, open,and reasonably absent of affectation .
22) Just a stylish, cool affectation ?
23) That's an affectation and I don't like flashy goalkeepers.
24) Darby has clearly worked hard to create individual mannerisms and affectations for each character.
25) They are polished in style without being gaudy, dignified in subject without affectation .
26) His egotism is delightful, for there is no affectation in it.
27) It reposes on itself, and is equally free from spleen and affectation .
28) Few subjects are more nearly allied than these two -- vulgarity and affectation .
How to use affectation in a sentence29) It is easy enough to see that it is generally the sheerest affectation .
30) I think the French names are a bit of an affectation , really.
31) It's an affectation I have.
32) His threadbare jacket is no affectation .
33) Two affectations of Wilson's character plague William, preying upon his soul.
34) There is at least some evidence that Poe's cultured accent is an affectation .
35) He enjoys smoking a pipe, although he calls it a "revolting affectation .
36) The affectations of masculinity that characters adopt in order to successfully pass are deceptively simple.
37) The Mister has become meaningless; an affectation of a time that nobody remembers.
38) Affectation is the master-key to both.
39) Other Latin elements in British place names often derive from the medieval period as affectations .
40) Reading Jane Austen was more than an affectation : it was a life-preserver.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affectation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affectation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affectation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affectation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affectation.
20 examples of simple sentences of affectation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affectation
Compound Sentences with affectation
Complex Sentences with affectation
Compound-Complex Sentences with affectation