the most awful in a sentence
1) It is the most awful feeling in the world.
2) But his physical illness led to the most awful social deprivation.
3) the most awful song I have heard from them .
4) I had the most awful time with him.
the most awful example sentences5) Both towns presented the most awful yet interesting spectacle I ever beheld.
6) It's been the most awful day of my life.
7) I have had the most awful time with my magic jack.
8) There'd be the most awful dust-up.
9) First of all I had the most awful trouble starting this thing.
10) They say the most awful things.
11) So this morning, I woke up to the most awful stink.
12) Some of the most awful tragedies happen to some very good people.
13) And yet its timbre was not the most awful thing about it.
14) I felt the most awful, stinging disappointment when I first heard it.
example sentences with awful15) She's the most awful snob.
16) I like Paul Mason, but that's the most awful toss.
17) She said, "This is the most awful thing I've ever heard!
18) LUNESTA is the most awful taste in my right shoulder that I sleep more.
19) Shiela felt powerless to move – the minutes were the most awful in her life.
20) It's the most awful present that's actually worse than no present at all.
21) Not much is known of this, perhaps the most awful of all the sieges.
22) It made the most awful taste in my mouth, (it lasted for weeks).
23) the Mosport track where they next met was perhaps the most awful track I have ever seen.
24) This is, no hyperbole, the most awful major-college football team in the entire nation.
25) B. the 14th– Antiochus (Dan 11)–one of the most awful.
26) Children will always find a way to be children, even in the most awful situations.
27) I was shaking, shivering and sweating and I had the most awful pain going through my body.
How to use awful in a sentence28) He survived 11 nazi labour and concentration camps, suffering the most awful treatment and abuse in the process.
29) the most awful Joke Book Ever – Mary Danby Jokes in the true Brit schoolboy style.
30) It's...i don't know, probably one of the most awful creations of human kind.
31) I think that animal abuse is the most awful thing there is in this crazy world we live in.
32) For our purposes, we have left the most awful (such as criminal scandals) off the list.
33) Indoors, he spoke of his deep concern for a community "suffering the most awful difficulties and challenges".
34) Moraes once visited him at Hull and recalls the town as " the most awful I've ever seen ".
35) I was confused this last cycle because I had the most awful PMS for about two weeks before my period started.
36) His grades fell, he began associating with the most awful "friends", breaking curfew, missing for long periods.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of the most awful
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of the most awful with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with the most awful
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word the most awful in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with the most awful.
20 examples of simple sentences of the most awful. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of the most awful
Compound Sentences with the most awful
Complex Sentences with the most awful
Compound-Complex Sentences with the most awful