take out advertisement in a sentence
1) Such firms may take out advertisements in professionals publications to announce who has made partner.
2) The company also took out advertisements in several newspapers and , last weekend, held a career showcase.
3) When the laity objected to this by even taking out advertisements in the papers, Cardinal Manning defended Fr.
take out advertisement example sentences4) He made up a movie poster and took out advertisements in Hollywood trade papers, announcing the production of "Argo", a fictitious film.
5) Peekskill took an active role in pursuing displaced artists by taking out advertisements in So Ho art magazines and offering them low interest rates.
6) Commodore took out advertisements featuring actor William Shatner (of "" fame) as its spokesman, asking: "Why buy just a video game?
7) In retaliation, the Guild took out advertisements in trade newspapers accusing Wyler of trying to undermine the integrity of the credit and arbitration system.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of take out advertisement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of take out advertisement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with take out advertisement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word take out advertisement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with take out advertisement.
20 examples of simple sentences of take out advertisement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of take out advertisement
Compound Sentences with take out advertisement
Complex Sentences with take out advertisement
Compound-Complex Sentences with take out advertisement