successfully advocate in a sentence
1) He successfully advocated the passage of a child labor law and anti-corruption legislation.
2) To advocate successfully for nuclear disarmament and human security, civil society needs to take apart these discourses.
3) Georgetown Students for Fair Trade successfully advocated for all coffee in campus cafeterias to be Fair Trade Certified.
successfully advocate example sentences4) Dr. Tsantis is committed to helping teachers become agents of change who will successfully advocate for children and their families.
5) In 2009, he successfully advocated with the Department of Energy for stimulus funds for energy initiatives in his district.
6) He has successfully advocated for the university with the U.S. Congress, the Colorado Legislature, and other governmental entities.
7) He successfully advocated that conservative whites move to the Republican Party because the national Democratic party was too liberal for them.
8) After successfully advocating for a Muslim woman who experienced domestic abuse, Kathryn is appointed head of the department of gender affairs.
9) During a conference of Ohio State collegiate NAACP chapters, Higginbotham successfully advocated for legislation to lower the voting age to 18.
10) During his time in office, he strongly supported and promoted the growth of Catholic schools, and successfully advocated the repeal of the Bennett Law in 1890.
11) The Coalition successfully advocated for a change in that policy, reducing the number of forest reserves earmarked for mining from 2% of forest reserves to .01%.
12) Admiral Gorshkov successfully advocated to the Soviet government that it should place a large amount of its budget into the building of a global sea power.
13) Its origin was connected with the earlier activity of Lucas, who successfully advocated the introduction of the Conferences of St. Vincent de Paul into England.
14) She successfully advocated her social reform views by giving a number of public speeches and publishing a number of articles on the plight of the unwed mother.
15) In 1960 he successfully advocated the passage of a Fair Employment Protection Act to ensure that minorities were not discriminated against in hiring and employment.
example sentences with successfully advocate16) After changing the name to "Eugomphodus taurus", Compagno successfully advocated in establishing the shark's current scientific name as "Carcharias taurus".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of successfully advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of successfully advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with successfully advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word successfully advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with successfully advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of successfully advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of successfully advocate
Compound Sentences with successfully advocate
Complex Sentences with successfully advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with successfully advocate