substantial advance in a sentence
1) Only the supporting attack in the north achieved a substantial advance .
2) A substantial advance in mechanical filter technology was the HEPA filter.
3) Japanese business has made substantial advances and much Japanese manufacturing is carried on there.
substantial advance example sentences4) The novel sold to US publisher Simon & Schuster for a substantial advance .
5) You have received a substantial advance payment on the agreement (discussed next).
6) Fighting went on for two more weeks with no substantial advance by either side.
7) Shah managed to obtain a substantial advance on the book, resolving temporary pecuniary difficulties.
8) The first defendant, Minories Finance Ltd., made substantial advances to the plaintiffs.
9) However, it cannot be claimed that this round has made a substantial advance .
10) Throughout the time scientists studied her, she continued to make substantial advances her overall development.
11) The Fourth Army made a substantial advance of 2500 – 3500 yd but failed to reach the final objectives.
12) The surveyor and engineer Thomas Telford also made substantial advances in the engineering of new roads and the construction of bridges.
13) But if an agent liked it and knew editors would like it , that agent could still get you a substantial advance .
14) My reading is that it is a substantial advance over the policies adopted by Harvard and Duke, and it presents a different licensing challenge than you suggest.
15) By late November, the JNA was no longer in a position to make substantial advances , while Milošević refused to pursue objectives that he no longer considered achievable.
example sentences with substantial advance16) Historian of astronomy Ragbir Bhathal considered Gascoigne to have been an important figure in Australian astronomy, responsible for substantial advances in the field.
17) For 2012, include in income all payments you received by the end of 2012, the second tax year following the tax year in which you received substantial advance payments.
18) Since the advance payments you had received by the end of 2010 were more than the costs you estimated, the payments are substantial advance payments.
19) Substantial advance payments.
20) When the storm cleared sufficiently for Mars' surface to be photographed by Mariner 9, the pictures returned represented a substantial advance over previous missions.
21) The German troops were able to make substantial advances but French reinforcements contained the attacks before the artillery positions were brought under observation.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of substantial advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of substantial advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with substantial advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word substantial advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with substantial advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of substantial advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of substantial advance
Compound Sentences with substantial advance
Complex Sentences with substantial advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with substantial advance