steady advance in a sentence
1) The steady advance of Roman civilization caused the neglect and abandonment of that tongue.
2) Before the steady advance of Marshal Belle-Isle the Austrians retired into Lombardy.
3) A steady advance began, driving the North Koreans northwards towards the 38th Parallel.
steady advance example sentences4) Although a September invasion of The Netherlands failed, the Allies made steady advances .
5) Since that time, observational astronomy has made steady advances with each improvement in telescope technology.
6) In 1944, Nazi Germany was losing the war and Soviet Russia was making steady advances .
7) The value of the materials included under 'stone industry' is showing a healthy, steady advance .
8) As the Victorian age got under way, ever more ingenious technologies aided the steady advance of drainage.
9) U.S. stocks have enjoyed a steady advance this year, with particularly spectacular performance during the month of December.
10) Friday, July 14th, the company supported the slow but steady advance of the 331st Inf.
11) The steady advance of government in places such as Sweden has not led to any loss of non-economic freedoms.
12) Steady advances in neuroimaging tools such as functional magnetic resonance imaging and in genetic analysis have contributed to advances in neuroesthetic knowledge.
13) After making slow but steady advances since his anticlimactic return to the circus after three years ago this was probably his worst performance to date.
14) In their opinion, technological progress is a capital absorbing and therefore, capital accumulation is a pre-requisite for a steady advance of technology.
15) They also kept up a steady advance and eventually beat the main force in reaching, and crossing the river, arriving there on 6 May.
example sentences with steady advance16) The Northern Alliance fighters continued a steady advance through the difficult terrain, backed by air strikes and U.S. and British Special Forces.
17) The charge had halted the steady advance of the Union Army up to that point, and precipitated further charges by Jackson's other regiments.
18) In some applications, neon tubes are increasingly being replaced with LEDs, given the steady advance in LED luminosity and decreasing cost of high-intensity LEDs.
19) The French began their steady advance between 09:30 and 10:00, their movement hidden from view by the thick smoke resulting from the intense artillery bombardment.
20) Dwarfs are a bit slow so you might prefer a more steady advance with more war machines to pound the stunties before you go in.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of steady advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of steady advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with steady advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word steady advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with steady advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of steady advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of steady advance
Compound Sentences with steady advance
Complex Sentences with steady advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with steady advance