staunch advocate in a sentence
1) Simon is a staunch advocate for animal rights.
2) She was a staunch advocate of the movement.
3) I am a staunch advocate of tradition in the matter of design.
staunch advocate example sentences4) Bachus is a staunch advocate of a federal prohibition of online poker.
5) Prime Minister Sharif has always been a staunch advocate of constructing nuclear reactors.
6) Piłsudski, however, was a staunch advocate of continuing the fight.
7) Throughout her life, Jean was a staunch advocate for Mother Nature.
8) Nunley is a staunch advocate for preserving the open access mission of community colleges.
9) Benaud has become a staunch advocate of cricket being available on free-to-view TV.
10) I have become a staunch advocate for the unborn in both word and deed.
11) Understandingly , staunch advocates of human rights have applauded the decision of the judges.
12) As a Bengali army officer he became a staunch advocate of military careers for Bengali youth.
13) The left front had been a staunch advocate of not proceeding with this deal citing national interests.
14) However, even the staunchest advocates of this bill say that this is not enough.
15) He returned to his mercantile business and remained a staunch advocate of a strong U.S. military force.
example sentences with staunch advocate16) He was noted for his prodigious memory, was deeply religious, and a staunch advocate of temperance.
17) Wang gained prominence during this period as an excellent public speaker and a staunch advocate of Chinese nationalism.
18) In 2010, "The Guardian" described Gabriel as "a staunch advocate of proportional representation".
19) A champion defender of the disenfranchised, and a staunch advocate for the rights of black Americans.
20) A passionate speaker, Halpern was also a staunch advocate of civility in both private and public discourse.
21) He has been a staunch advocate of the open skies policy which has helped to open up regional aviation.
22) In his later life, Shockley was a professor at Stanford and became a staunch advocate of eugenics.
23) He has also been a staunch advocate of a flat tax and of the Bush Administration's tax cuts.
24) The Strausers, who were at the fair showing their own work, became staunch advocates of his painting.
25) He was a staunch advocate of prohibition and was elected Secretary of the Prohibition League of India in 1930.
26) I 'm a staunch advocate for our privacy rights, but I'm also a technologist and a realist.
27) By the 1870s, she was a well-known staunch advocate of the social standing and professional development of women.
28) Robinson was a staunch advocate for holiness and taught strict guidelines for the women with regard to dress and worldliness.
How to use staunch advocate in a sentence29) He was MP for Oldham from 1865 until his death, a radical and a staunch advocate of free trade.
30) After the raid of Hogwarts in "Half-Blood Prince", Sprout is a staunch advocate of keeping Hogwarts open.
31) He 's a staunch advocate for children's health in Atlantic Canada through his involvement with the Canadian Paediatric Society.
32) Rev. Danforth was also actively involved in the women's suffrage movement and became a staunch advocate for women's rights.
33) Niebuhr began to distance himself from the pacifism of his more liberal colleagues and became a staunch advocate for the war.
34) During his tenure, Dr. ElBaradei pioneered measures to strengthen the non-proliferation regime and was a staunch advocate of nuclear disarmament.
35) He became a missionary to the Housatonic Native Americans (1751) and a staunch advocate for them against cultural imperialism.
36) As Kentucky's first woman Senator, Alison Lundergan Grimes will continue being a staunch advocate for women and their families.
37) Walker Memorial was dedicated to former President (and General) Francis Amasa Walker, a staunch advocate for student life.
38) Mr. Sherpao, who is a staunch advocate of peace in the region, has also been targeted by militants numerous times.
39) In the 1950s Blanche Saunders was a staunch advocate of pet-dog training, travelling throughout the U.S. to promote obedience classes.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of staunch advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of staunch advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with staunch advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word staunch advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with staunch advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of staunch advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of staunch advocate
Compound Sentences with staunch advocate
Complex Sentences with staunch advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with staunch advocate