standstill agreement in a sentence
1) Both sides accused the other of violating the standstill agreement .
2) Despite the standstill agreement , team of Pakistani forces were dispatched into Kashmir.
3) It announced that it terminated a standstill agreement , allowing either company to sue.
standstill agreement example sentences4) Suzlon has entered into a standstill agreement with the ad-hoc committee to facilitate the restructuring.
5) It signed a standstill agreement under which it promised not to increase its holding for three years.
6) This may be accompanied by a standstill agreement , sometimes in exchange for a directorship on the target's board.
7) Pakistan contested the legality of the Instrument of Accession since the Dogra Kingdom has signed a standstill agreement with it.
8) For this reason, he offered a standstill agreement (for maintaining the status quo) to both India and Pakistan.
9) A temporary standstill agreement was signed as a stopgap measure, even though Hyderabad had not yet agreed to accede to India.
10) O&Y failed to make a $62m interest payment on the issue despite a 20-day grace period and is trying to negotiate a standstill agreement .
11) A defensive tactic whereby two potential targets take a strategic blocking stake in each other, possibly in conjunction with standstill agreements (see below).
12) On 26 November 2009, the Wall Street Journal reported that Dubai World was seeking to sign a 6-month debt standstill agreement with its creditors.
13) He signed a standstill agreement with Pakistan and proposed one with India as well, but announced that Kashmir intended to remain independent.
14) On December 14, a standstill agreement was reached with Columbia by promising not to go beyond 25% or seeking control for at least three years.
15) Even though a standstill agreement was signed due to the desperate efforts of Lord Mountbatten to avoid a war, the Nizam rejected deals and changed his positions.
example sentences with standstill agreement16) "The standstill agreement is a testimony of the faith and confidence the bondholders have displayed in the company.
17) (4) Standstill agreements (see para 1.2 above) may cause the parties to them to be presumed to be acting in concert and the Panel should be consulted in cases of doubt.
18) Standstill agreement
19) Standstill agreement
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of standstill agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of standstill agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with standstill agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word standstill agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with standstill agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of standstill agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of standstill agreement
Compound Sentences with standstill agreement
Complex Sentences with standstill agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with standstill agreement