spiritual adviser in a sentence
1) The first form is that of the " spiritual adviser .
2) He serves as a spiritual adviser to President Obama.
3) Soon it is applied to the ' spiritual adviser '.
spiritual adviser example sentences4) In the winter of 385, Jerome acted as their spiritual adviser .
5) Urban highlights Hubbard's repeated invocations of the Guardian, his spiritual adviser .
6) Krych were the outstanding spiritual advisers and athletic directors in the history of the school.
7) He was also a spiritual adviser to several local groups and established a Catholic credit union.
8) Back at Erfurt, he asked for help from the monk who was his spiritual adviser .
9) The interview claims military chaplains were assigned as spiritual advisers to the junior officers who staffed the centres .
10) They also announced the death of one of his key lieutenants, spiritual adviser Sheik Abd-Al-Rahman.
11) He served as her spiritual adviser , occasionally traveling with her to introduce her to new groups.
12) Tito Caluag who was Yan's spiritual adviser before his death disclosed that Yan wanted to become president.
13) In 1634, Saint-Cyran had become the spiritual adviser of Port-Royal-des-Champs, a Cistercian convent in Magny-les-Hameaux.
14) His father Joel Hunter has been a spiritual adviser to President Obama, speaking and praying with him regularly.
15) She speaks with Joshua DuBois , former spiritual adviser for President Obama, and author Reverend Kenn Blanchard.
example sentences with spiritual adviser16) She says she is a provider , spiritual adviser , relationship counselor and life coach to kids on the street.
17) His spiritual advisers were none too happy with his reliance on pagan practices, nor probably was his court favourite Buckingham.
18) The New York Times bestselling author and trusted spiritual adviser offers a follow-up to his classic Care of the Soul .
19) The Independent of Oct. 8 carried an interview with Hezbollah's spiritual adviser , Sheikh Allamah Mohammed Husayn Fadlallah.
20) Al-Walid is alleged to be one of the spiritual advisers to Osama bin Laden and a high-ranking leader of al Qaeda.
21) In the interview, he also stated he had a spiritual adviser that "helped him see into the fourth dimension".
22) Instead of watching a TV mass, the housemates have a spiritual session with Coney Reyes, the show's spiritual adviser .
23) Then he told them that they must not expect him, who was their spiritual adviser , to help on their destruction.
24) In his Friday sermon on Aug. 9 Sheikh Allamah Mohammed Husayn Fadlallah, Hezbollah's spiritual adviser , strongly condemned the kidnapping.
25) Pedro confides in Father Bartolomé (Thomas Gomez), the spiritual adviser to the expedition, about what occurred in Spain.
26) The night war started President Bush went back to the White House 'at peace with himself' having prayed with Dr Billy Graham, his spiritual adviser .
27) She would go to the convent which her spiritual adviser had chosen for her, and she would remain at that convent forever.
28) Hunter is the son of Joel Hunter, an evangelical who has been a spiritual adviser to Obama since his 2008 presidential campaign.
How to use spiritual adviser in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of spiritual adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of spiritual adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with spiritual adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word spiritual adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with spiritual adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of spiritual adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of spiritual adviser
Compound Sentences with spiritual adviser
Complex Sentences with spiritual adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with spiritual adviser