spectacular advance in a sentence
1) Lead, normally the dullest of metals, has seen the most spectacular advance .
2) Here their spectacular advance , having outrun its supplies, ground to a halt.
3) In the past ten years there have been spectacular advances in molecular genetic technologies and tools.
spectacular advance example sentences4) About fifty thousand years ago, human beings made a spectacular advance : they became cognitively modern.
5) Nor was it a particularly successful strategy, despite some apparently spectacular advances in Africa and Afghanistan.
6) These persons were moved out of Germany to the rear as the spectacular advance of our armies uncovered them.
7) Spectacular advances in video tracking focus are a difficult thing to implement without going mirrorless or using a transluscent mirror .
8) Until this occurs, there can be few spectacular advances such as those achieved recently in fluvial and slope geomorphology.
9) As noted above, Sugden and John (1976) implied that spectacular advances had occurred in slope and in fluvial geomorphology.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of spectacular advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of spectacular advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with spectacular advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word spectacular advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with spectacular advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of spectacular advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of spectacular advance
Compound Sentences with spectacular advance
Complex Sentences with spectacular advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with spectacular advance