significant advance in a sentence
1) His army has been making significant advances the past months .
2) Other texts imply significant advances toward an ultimate ethic.
3) Significant advances were made with the rear suspension.
significant advance example sentences4) This period also saw significant advances in digital audio technology.
5) We've made quite a significant advance .
6) During this time it made significant advances towards modernization.
7) Food processing made significant advances in China after 1949.
8) The following are some significant advances in the format.
9) The SNP made a small but significant advance .
10) As a result, no significant advances were made.
11) They also gave us a significant cash advance .
12) England made significant advances in the realm of navigation and exploration.
13) Significant advances in preventing and treating osteoporosis continue to be made.
14) Nottingham has contributed to a number of other significant scientific advances .
15) Such a treatment would still be a significant advance .
example sentences with significant advance16) The European Renaissance saw significant advances in anatomy and surgical technique.
17) Pisciculture has made significant advances in the state.
18) Ancient Egypt made significant advances in astronomy, mathematics and medicine.
19) This patented technology represents a significant advance in the metronome field.
20) However, the desire to increase exports fueled significant advances in quality.
21) A significant advance in the design of combines was the rotary design.
22) That this is a free-space lens is a significant advance .
23) Jordan has made significant human rights advances , including changes to its constitution.
24) After the confrontation in March, the squatters gained significant advances .
25) During the Middle Ages, no significant advances were made regarding tuberculosis.
26) It would be a significant advance .
27) As the dust settles, significant advances can be seen in three areas.
28) This GPS deformation monitoring system will be a significant advance on earlier designs.
How to use significant advance in a sentence29) Signalism made significant advances in prose (experimental novel and short story).
30) Significant advances have been made in increasing the regulation of International Adoptions.
31) The last two decades have seen significant technical advances in data storage and handling.
32) During this time, Sharp was making significant advances in color LCD technology.
33) They have made significant advances in dealing with many of the disadvantages listed above.
34) This new approach is regarded by clinicians as a significant advance in coronary care.
35) Significant advances have been made on critical steps for effective implementation of biosafety measures.
36) Together, these amounted to a significant advance in the practice of surgery.
37) Popa's work on fundamental groups of non-amenable factors represents another significant advance .
38) The Ethiopian leadership has made significant advances to protect women's rights in recent years.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of significant advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of significant advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with significant advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word significant advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with significant advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of significant advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of significant advance
Compound Sentences with significant advance
Complex Sentences with significant advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with significant advance