shifting allegiance in a sentence
1) In a world where it's never clear who is bad and who is good - we're constantly shifting allegiance .
2) The dialogue in each version is slightly different, which adds to the layers of ambiguity and plays with our shifting allegiances .
3) The People: men, women and children, poor, alien, withdrawn, shifting allegiance a dozen times a week.
shifting allegiance example sentences4) He was correct in thinking that the 1960 conflict would be irrelevant in the shifting allegiances over time and that the pair would work together for their current aims.
5) It actually ended up being a fantastic thing for us , because we're always talking about, 'How do we keep shifting allegiances ?
6) In other words, Hamas has come to realize that its patrons, for instance, Qatar, to some extent Syria and Turkey, etc. have very shifting allegiances .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of shifting allegiance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of shifting allegiance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with shifting allegiance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word shifting allegiance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with shifting allegiance.
20 examples of simple sentences of shifting allegiance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of shifting allegiance
Compound Sentences with shifting allegiance
Complex Sentences with shifting allegiance
Compound-Complex Sentences with shifting allegiance