serve apprenticeship in a sentence
1) We must serve an apprenticeship , and thus learn our trade.
2) This statistic served a five-year apprenticeship , this statistic worked hard.
3) Hill served an engineering apprenticeship at the government workshops in Islington.
serve apprenticeship example sentences4) Members served a five-year apprenticeship and were tested to become journeymen.
5) Filmmakers are serving apprenticeships in the music video world.
6) Skilled craftsmen served apprenticeships or learned their trade from their parents.
7) Klinsmann is in fact a journeyman baker, having served an apprenticeship .
8) After leaving Oxford Hogg was sent to York, to serve a legal apprenticeship .
9) He too served an apprenticeship with Stanier, this time working under the locomotive designer.
10) I served a good ten-year apprenticeship under Denis Smith at York City and Sunderland.
11) I went on to serve a five year apprenticeship in this craft under Mr. Czub.
12) From 73 to 63 BC, Caelius served a political apprenticeship under Crassus and Cicero.
13) He served a three-year apprenticeship in an automobile garage and returned to the mines as a mechanic.
14) Dugald won a bursary to Paisley Grammar School and served an apprenticeship as an engineering draughtsman.
15) In keeping with longstanding tradition, many children served apprenticeships in small industries and in the informal sector.
example sentences with serve apprenticeship16) From 1892 to 1895, Walser served an apprenticeship at the Bernische Kantonalbank in Biel.
17) Employers for instance tended to reject the view that all men who had served an apprenticeship were skilled.
18) After serving an apprenticeship to an embroidress she worked as a shop assistant in Brighton and London.
19) Owain was then sent to serve an apprenticeship in London at the Inns of Court studying law.
20) Before embarking on his professional career, Smith served apprenticeships with sculptors Alexander Stoddart and Anthony Visco.
21) His son James Milson Jnr served a mercantile apprenticeship and became a merchant involved in importing and exporting.
22) It will also cut training needs at a time when people no longer want to serve long apprenticeships .
23) I should add that I am a chartered engineer having served an apprenticeship and then gained a post-graduate degree.
24) Born in 1834 he served an apprenticeship as a "machine maker" - probably with the Prospect Foundry.
25) He had already served an apprenticeship as an optician in his native land and had found work in Berne.
26) Having served the usual apprenticeship as an apothecary, Lucas was admitted to the Guild of St. Mary Magdalene.
27) Simon served a full mechanical apprenticeship with his former employer, gaining his City and Guilds motor vehicle electrician certificate.
28) Maine allows students with two years of law school to serve an apprenticeship in lieu of completing their third year.
How to use serve apprenticeship in a sentence29) Such men, however, would not want to practice operative masonry, or serve a seven years' apprenticeship .
30) And 14 were in trades of a newer kind in which apprenticeships were served : plumber, fitter or engineer.
31) I served an apprenticeship , worked hard and now I am in the wrong and it is not my fault.
32) Monroe tended to recruit promising young musicians who served an apprenticeship with him before becoming accomplished artists in their own right.
33) His organ-building apprenticeship was served with Wayne N. Devereaux, former chief organ technician of the Salt Lake Tabernacle organ.
34) He returned to England to serve an apprenticeship in electrical engineering, beginning a period of thirty years in British industry.
35) A high percentage of well-paid blue-collar workers started their career at the bottom, they did not serve a formal apprenticeship .
36) After leaving, I served a student apprenticeship at Jaguar Cars and then pursued a very interesting career with London Underground.
37) To learn a skill or trade, middle class women, especially those of the town would have to serve an apprenticeship .
38) Drafted in the sixth round in 2007, Bonino served a long apprenticeship before becoming a regular over the past two seasons.
39) After serving an apprenticeship with Brown Brothers, he learned that the New York Globe wanted to have their own staff photographer.
40) But Joseph preferred Medicine, and, after serving an apprenticeship in Fowey, set himself up in Falmouth as a surgeon.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of serve apprenticeship
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of serve apprenticeship with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with serve apprenticeship
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word serve apprenticeship in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with serve apprenticeship.
20 examples of simple sentences of serve apprenticeship. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of serve apprenticeship
Compound Sentences with serve apprenticeship
Complex Sentences with serve apprenticeship
Compound-Complex Sentences with serve apprenticeship