security adviser in a sentence
1) Gen. James Jones as a national security adviser .
2) John P. Hannah served as Cheney's national security adviser .
3) Disclaimer OTC Stock Picks is not a registered securities adviser .
security adviser example sentences4) Security advisers are confident the prince will be relatively safe from hostile forces.
5) In this period you were the national security adviser to President Carter.
6) A telephone call from a man claiming to be Nadirpur's security adviser .
7) He was appointed security adviser to the state of Gujarat after 2002 Gujarat violence.
8) Our national security adviser and various special assistants are still eating rice and chicken in office.
9) His national security adviser , Mr Brent Scowcroft, is the Midgetman's father.
10) The commission interviewed Bush's national security adviser , Condoleezza Rice, on February 7.
11) Nonetheless, Zahedi had easy access to Zbigniew Brzezinski, Carters national security adviser .
12) US President Barack Obama met his top military and national security advisers on Saturday to debate options .
13) Under Bush he was talking to the president, the vice present and national security adviser every day.
14) Essam Haddad , the president's national security adviser , said reforming the police will take time.
15) Kissinger was President Richard Nixon's national security adviser and then secretary of state during the Vietnam War.
example sentences with security adviser16) The government of Chhattisgarh state in India appointed him a security adviser to help control Naxalites in 2006.
17) She served as President George W. Bush's first national security adviser before moving to the State Department.
18) Back in Washington Blumenthal went straight to see Zbigniew Brzezinski, Jimmy Carter's national security adviser .
19) Indeed, the president's legal and security advisers have put considerable effort into establishing rules to govern the program.
20) In late June 2011 , after two months of interrogation, the president's national security advisers made the call.
21) Our correspondent spoke with M. Batchimeg, the president's national security adviser , about nuclear waste and other issues.
22) The White House said earlier the president 's homeland security adviser , Lisa Monaco, briefed Obama on the incident.
23) Mark Pfeifle, former security adviser for the National security Council in the U.S., was so thrilled by Twitter.
24) David Cameron has appointed his senior security adviser to lead a new drive for compensation for British victims of IRA terrorism.
25) His most prominent foreign-policy adviser, Anthony Lake, was widely criticized as national security adviser in the first Clinton administration.
26) The new Tsar Alexander III was informed by his security advisers that it was impossible to make the Winter Palace secure.
27) On 3 May, former Punjab police chief K P S Gill was appointed as security adviser to the Chief Minister.
28) He kept Kissinger as Secretary of State but not as national security adviser , a post given to General Brent Scowcroft.
How to use security adviser in a sentence29) According to Microsoft 's chief security adviser in South Africa, Dr Khomotso Kganyago, this scam first emerged last year.
30) Today propaganda is directed from the White House by the deputy national security adviser in charge of strategic communications, Ben Rhodes.
31) Richard Clarke , a former White House cyber security adviser during the Clinton administration who campaigned for Obama, is another member.
32) Philippe Legorjus, who at the time was the airline's security adviser , recalled that glass shattered all around the negotiators.
33) At the G-8 summit in Genoa in the summer of 2001, Bono managed to wangle a meeting with Condoleezza Rice, who was then the president's national security adviser .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of security adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of security adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with security adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word security adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with security adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of security adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of security adviser
Compound Sentences with security adviser
Complex Sentences with security adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with security adviser