scientific advisory in a sentence
1) He remains on the company 's scientific advisory board.
2) The government's scientific advisory process has been distorted by political considerations.
3) Dr. Popkin serves on several scientific advisory organizations.
scientific advisory example sentences4) He serves as the director of Alkahest's scientific advisory board.
5) He also served on the scientific advisory board of DermTech .
6) Yet even her peers on scientific advisory boards appear uninterested, she says.
7) Served on BBSRC Experimental Research on Ageing scientific advisory panel.
8) The agency also routinely seeks outside advice from experts who sit on its scientific advisory panels.
9) He serves on the scientific advisory board for Vasyli, a manufacturer of orthotics.
10) In October 2005, Kurzweil joined the scientific advisory board of the Lifeboat Foundation.
11) He was a member of the scientific advisory board of NAAD until leaving Rockwell in 1993.
12) Seacology selects its projects by reviewing the recommendations of its field representatives and its scientific advisory board.
13) Dr. Mattson has served on several NIH study sections and on scientific advisory boards for many research foundations.
14) He is also the co-founder of several biotechnology companies and is on the scientific advisory board of several others.
15) Selection of individual scientific research projects is conducted through rigorous peer review and recommendations from an independent scientific advisory panel.
example sentences with scientific advisory16) Rao , also chairman of Prime Minister's scientific advisory council, sought more funds for research and education.
17) In 2000, the international scientific advisory committee of HHT Foundation International published the now widely used Curaçao criteria.
18) The Pentagon is currently drawing up a new list of project proposals, to be evaluated by a scientific advisory committee.
19) Moreover they provide independency of my editorial work and my scientific advisory board." Also advertising of products is strictly excluded.
20) Ultimately, Capra wrote the screenplay himself, subject to approval by a scientific advisory board put together by N. W. Ayer.
21) She has published dozens of technical articles, has been elected to many professional societies, and has served on a number of scientific advisory committees.
22) She has also been a member of the scientific advisory board for the EU Cognitive Systems for Cognitive Assistants (CoSy) project.
23) In doing its risk assessment, he noted, the EPA is following a process of independent scientific peer review recommended by the agency's scientific advisory panel.
24) Dr. Cohen is a member of the scientific advisory board and on the speaker's bureau for Transgenomic, Inc., a company that performs genetic testing.
25) The MSA Coalition also has a world-class scientific advisory board (SAB) to review and award research grants to the most promising MSA research proposals.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of scientific advisory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of scientific advisory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with scientific advisory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word scientific advisory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with scientific advisory.
20 examples of simple sentences of scientific advisory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of scientific advisory
Compound Sentences with scientific advisory
Complex Sentences with scientific advisory
Compound-Complex Sentences with scientific advisory