run affair in a sentence
1) Local affairs are run by a parish council.
2) We don't need the business side running football affairs .
3) In practice he ran the affairs of the diocese.
run affair example sentences4) The Society's affairs are run by Council and its Committees.
5) Finally, Budapest is closely watching the personalities currently running Romania's affairs .
6) His sons were too young to run the affairs of Pakhli Sarkar.
7) This county executive works with a newly established 11-person council to run county affairs .
8) Japan seized overall control of Indochina but the Vichy government ran local affairs until 1944.
9) They appoint a Town Manager who runs the day-to-day affairs of the Town.
10) De Boigne now was running imperial affairs for Sindhia in north and northwestern India.
11) Other vital organs that help run the affairs of the Association include the patron and trustees.
12) The Dhaka City Corporation is a self-governing corporation which runs the affairs of the city.
13) Macarthur was then appointed as Colonial Secretary and effectively ran the business affairs of the colony.
14) The elected party at the state level runs the affairs in Connecticut down to the local level.
15) Policies also are developed to support the whanau and management to run the day-to-day affairs of the school.
example sentences with run affair16) Start, in your aim of gaining experience of running affairs , by joining one of the college societies.
17) The French continued to run affairs in Indochina, but ultimate power resided in the hands of the Japanese.
18) The life for these prisoners was extremely hard since they had to help run the daily affairs of the islands.
19) Harnegie promises this won't be the last public affair run for the community by Cornerstone and its partners.
20) Solon expected that aristocratic Athenians would continue running affairs but nevertheless citizens had a "political voice in the Assembly.
21) The Minister-Secretary of State gives technical and administrational assistance to the President and Vice President in running State affairs .
22) During the war years an Emergency Committee was formed to run the SAFA affairs and some interesting matters were unearthed.
23) An elected Bureau runs the affairs of UIS between the 4-yearly General Assemblies held at the International Congresses.
24) The Prime Minister, as the head of government, forms the cabinet and runs the day-to-day affairs of state.
25) Khulna City Corporation is a self-governing corporation run by an elected Mayor, which runs the affairs of the city.
26) The Congress decided that the Executive Committee would elect a five-member bureau to run the daily affairs of the International.
27) This prospect after 40 years of struggle was greeted optimistically, even when self-government was initially limited to running Irish affairs .
28) In October 1946, Lewis Silkin set up an informal committee to run the affairs of the proposed Crawley New Town.
How to use run affair in a sentence
How to use run affair in a sentence29) The people who manage and run the affairs of the company is composed of dynamic, experienced and professional officers and staff.
30) The movie reminds us all that there is Something much bigger at play, running the affairs of mankind and the universe.
31) The husband too may make mistakes in running the affairs of the family, or in making a judgment about his wife.
32) The Rangoon Bureau meeting appointed a Secretariat, which was to run the day-to-day affairs of the ASC at its Rangoon office.
33) VENTRELL: We would like the agreement to be respected, and that principally means letting the Prime Minister and his government run the affairs of the country.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of run affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of run affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with run affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word run affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with run affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of run affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of run affair
Compound Sentences with run affair
Complex Sentences with run affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with run affair