right advocacy in a sentence
1) It also shows how digital rights advocacy is maturing.
2) Massimino has a distinguished record of human rights advocacy .
3) He's an active foe of animal rights and animal rights advocacy .
right advocacy example sentences4) Trains legal apprentices and new lawyers in human rights advocacy and litigation.
5) Potok's IR portrays animal rights advocacy in an entirely negative light.
6) Her research and outreach also extend to human rights advocacy and underrepresented populations.
7) Effective human rights advocacy must necessarily open a Pandora's box of hidden abuses.
8) The Kenya Human rights Commission works on all areas of human rights advocacy .
9) These organizations will receive $3,000 each to implement projects related to human rights advocacy .
10) Experience in international human rights advocacy at the UN or other international institution is an asset.
11) It was at this time that disability rights advocacy began to have a cross-disability focus.
12) Roh's pre-presidential political career was focused on human rights advocacy for student activists in South Korea.
13) VSO supports right to Information projects, human rights advocacy and access to legal advice and assistance programmes.
14) Emanations of other strategies include lifting restrictions on human rights advocacy , reviewing provisions of the UN Charter.
15) The right to an equitable global financial system should be understood as an integral component of human rights advocacy .
example sentences with right advocacy16) She has a special interest in human rights advocacy through media , and the stories people have to tell.
17) Chris began her career as a high school teacher and coach before spending 15 years working in reproductive rights advocacy .
18) In 2008, Hu Jia was awarded the Sakharov Prize by the European Parliament recognizing his human rights advocacy .
19) Though well known for her women's rights advocacy , Mott also played an important role in the abolitionist movement.
20) The documented response to this and other nonviolent human rights advocacy for men has received widespread censorship efforts from multiple parties.
21) Others argue against the validity of the social contract from the point of view of women's and minority rights advocacy .
22) Her recent journalism focuses on topical themes in South Africa, her life in the United States and her animal rights advocacy .
23) After her marriage to McCartney, Mills became involved in animal rights advocacy and as of 2012 is a patron of Viva!
24) The Universal Declaration of Human rights Drafting Committee was chaired by Eleanor Roosevelt, who was known for her human rights advocacy .
25) Four years later, Marshall was appointed the first director of the Legal Defense Fund, dedicated to civil rights advocacy and litigation.
26) Petro Georgiou - For distinguished service to the Parliament of Australia, to multiculturalism and human rights advocacy , and to the community.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of right advocacy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of right advocacy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with right advocacy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word right advocacy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with right advocacy.
20 examples of simple sentences of right advocacy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of right advocacy
Compound Sentences with right advocacy
Complex Sentences with right advocacy
Compound-Complex Sentences with right advocacy