restricted airspace in a sentence
1) The routes and training opportunities within the restricted airspace allowed training to be accomplished.
2) It́s on pilot́s responsibility to fly outside of restricted airspaces without appropriate permission.
3) It flew for 7 minutes in restricted airspace using autonomous controls at Naval Base Ventura County.
restricted airspace example sentences4) The plan is to use a combination of restricted airspace and contiguous commercial airspace for the drone tests .
5) The Arch also became one of several U.S. monuments placed under restricted airspace during 2002 Fourth of July celebrations.
6) Fort Bliss provides the largest contiguous tract (1500 sqmi) of restricted airspace in the Continental United States.
7) Located just behind the tower was an area of restricted airspace , reportedly because of a nuclear weapons storage facility.
8) In 1983, McDonald died aboard Korean airlines flight 007, shot down by a Soviet fighter over restricted airspace .
9) Civil Air Patrol aircraft are flown into restricted airspace , where United States Air Force pilots may practice high-speed intercepts.
10) At 15:51 UTC, according to Soviet sources, KAL 007 entered the restricted airspace of the Kamchatka Peninsula.
11) In January 1962, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) expanded the restricted airspace in the vicinity of Groom Lake.
12) The jets produced two sonic booms over the Seattle skyline, the civilian Cessna 182 left restricted airspace before the jets arrived.
13) An IAF F-16I shot down an unmanned "balloon" that had violated restricted airspace over Israel's Negev Nuclear Research Centre on December 16, 2010.
14) If a truck was seen in the hills around the base, it would be checked out, as were airplanes flying near the base's restricted airspace .
15) The nearest operating airstrip, Brimpton Airfield, is less than 1 mi west of the village, within AWE's restricted airspace .
example sentences with restricted airspace16) A civil aviation chart published by the Nevada Department of Transportation shows a large restricted area, defined as part of the Nellis restricted airspace .
17) The original rectangular base of 6 by 10 mi is now part of the so-called "Groom box", a rectangular area measuring 23 by 25 mi, of restricted airspace .
18) " Bigger UAVs can be flown only in restricted airspace .
19) The UAV operation shall be conducted wholly within Class G airspace or military restricted airspace ;
20) " Nevada has the largest expanses of restricted airspace anywhere in the continental United States.
21) On 2 August 2010, an MQ-8 became unresponsive to commands during testing and entered restricted airspace around Washington, D.C.
22) "Sources say the hijacked jet ... [flew] several miles south of the restricted airspace around the White House."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of restricted airspace
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of restricted airspace with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with restricted airspace
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word restricted airspace in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with restricted airspace.
20 examples of simple sentences of restricted airspace. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of restricted airspace
Compound Sentences with restricted airspace
Complex Sentences with restricted airspace
Compound-Complex Sentences with restricted airspace