represent attempt in a sentence
1) Political correctness therefore represents an attempt to destroy reality.
2) Each missing record represents an attempt at creating a dosimeter record.
3) Interprocedural optimization represents an attempt at reducing this waste.
4) Azazel represents the attempt to attain immortality apart from the cross.
represent attempt example sentences5) It represents an attempt to solve the problem by logic-chopping.
6) This represented an attempt to re-engage with the poor.
7) This may represent attempts to profit from the name of that great painter.
8) The study reported in the following sections represents an attempt to gather relevant information.
9) Thomson's articles represent the first attempt to mathematically explain Faraday's concepts.
10) For Alibaba, the joint venture represents another attempt to expand into search.
11) It has been suggested that the painted vases represent an attempt to imitate metal vessels.
12) It represented a first attempt in Canada to produce skill measures deemed comparable across languages.
13) These books also represent attempts to fill a gap in the art historical book market.
14) The nearby Corfe Castle represents another attempt to defend the area from marauding armies.
example sentences with attempt15) Culture and civilization are created by men and represent an attempt to contain that force.
16) Vogler represented an attempt to introduce a villain, a move urged by Fox.
17) The policies of autarchy represented the regime's attempt to implement that declaration of intent.
18) Exhibit 8 represents an attempt to illustrate some of the major connections among the nominees discussed above.
19) As such it represents a direct attempt to compete for members with the main classroom teacher unions.
20) Its illustrations represent the first serious attempt by a French artist to illustrate Petrarch's poem.
21) It may merely represent an attempt to integrate the bardic family with the local dynasties they served.
22) Efforts like Sun's Community Source License represent attempts to find the boundaries of the phenomenon.
23) The sections that follow represent an attempt to examine briefly some of the liveliest areas of debate.
24) New Public Management represents a reform attempt, aimed at reemphasizing the professional nature of the field.
25) The project represents a thorough-going attempt at innovation within the all-too risk-averse conventional housebuilders' market.
26) Evaluation of the rainband represented the first attempt to use spectroscopy in the field of meteorology.
27) Alien in themselves, they represent a rather pathetic attempt to enliven city centres which are essentially lifeless.
How to use attempt in a sentence28) This represents an attempt to assess a level of income below which it is impossible to ensure survival.
29) They represent an attempt to draw together elements from all Constantinopolitan styles "with a certain nostalgia".
30) Sense-making: represents an attempt to create order and make sense, retrospectively, of what occurs.
31) Generally speaking, they represent an attempt to provide something in the nature of a mass production remedy.
32) This list represents Cooley's attempt to take advantage of people who don't know any better.
33) The SPAR system seems to represent the first explicit attempt to work out solutions to all four problems.
34) It began on September 2, 2008 and represents current attempts to use modern technology in the excavation process.
35) The novel represents an attempt to bring these two domains back together through the common discursive mode of narrative.
36) His triumphal entry into Jerusalem, for example, represents an attempt to conform to one of them.
37) Taken together the three strands of the nursing" package" represented a major attempt to meet future demographic challenges.
38) Hollywood Entertainment's GameCrazy stores represent another attempt by the video rental market to get into video game sell-through.
39) It represented a small attempt to overcome the mindless sectarianism that had been a feature of left politics for decades.
40) According to the sociologist Prof. Uzi Rebhun, it represents an ambitious attempt to deny the significance of race.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of represent attempt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of represent attempt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with represent attempt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word represent attempt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with represent attempt.
20 examples of simple sentences of represent attempt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of represent attempt
Compound Sentences with represent attempt
Complex Sentences with represent attempt
Compound-Complex Sentences with represent attempt