renowned artist in a sentence
1) Canada's music industry has produced internationally renowned artists .
2) The city has had a renowned artist scene for many years.
3) Corporations promote renowned artists , thereby getting exclusive rights in global advertising campaigns.
renowned artist example sentences4) He said: "Miss Takahashi is an internationally renowned artist .
5) Accomplishments such as these established you as an internationally renowned artist .
6) Exclusive murals were painted by Kappa Kalden, a renowned artist .
7) Some renowned artists were commissioned to illustrate the cards including Charles Tunnicliffe.
8) Mehdi Saeedi, is an internationally renowned artist and designer.
9) During seasonal exhibitions, works of art by internationally renowned artists are being shown.
10) The exhibit places these renowned artists among an arsenal of vintage and contemporary photographs.
11) The renowned artist Konstantin Yuon once told him: "Forget about politics.
12) Renowned artists including Yuyu Yang have contributed sculptures and artwork to the grounds.
13) Today the permanent collection contains more than 18,000 works of art from many renowned artists .
14) Interact with renowned artists and gain valuable professional experience in a respected contemporary art gallery.
15) Melbourne's lively rock and pop music scene has fostered many internationally renowned artists and musicians.
example sentences with renowned artist16) Presented here are 75 paintings by world- renowned artists from the fifteenth to twentieth century.
17) No doubt, those are cute kids in this painting by renowned artist David Lenz.
18) Sardar Sobha Singh, a renowned artist , also stayed in Palampur.
19) Emperor Huizong was a renowned artist as well as a patron of the arts.
20) He studied under renowned artists such as Jean Joseph Benjamin Constant and Jean-Paul Laurens.
21) This suite also houses the property's collection of black and white photography from renowned artists .
22) Renowned artists Robert Davidson and Reg Davidson founded Rainbow Creek Dancers in 1980.
23) Many renowned artists are buried in the Cimetière de Montmartre and the Cimetière Saint-Vincent.
24) The book includes easy-to-read maps for each canyon by renowned artist and map drawer Marsha Mello.
25) CIWL also commissioned renowned artists such as Adolphe Mouron Cassandre to design posters advertising its services.
26) From the myriad of data gathered, internationally renowned artist , Masaki Fujihata created his latest work.
27) Outside of the Baum Gallery, internationally renowned artist Patrick Dougherty will arrive on campus next week.
28) This work contains illustrations by the renowned artist , Albrecht Dürer (1471-1528).
How to use renowned artist in a sentence29) There are classes and workshops by renowned artists as well as a national level competition for classical guitar.
30) Its abundance of industrial warehouses provide ample studio and exhibition space for many renowned artists , museums and galleries.
31) Eckenfelder was at that time a renowned artist in Munich with some important contributions to Munich Impressionism.
32) In 2008, Maya Stendhal released a limited edition print map of China and renowned artist Paula Scher.
33) It's a chance to see-and purchase-hundreds of juried art pieces by nationally renowned artists .
34) CIWL's carriages were decorated by such renowned artists as Réné Prou, Réné Lalique and Morrison.
35) The director of the camp and renowned artist V.K. Rajan is busy procuring the essentials required by all artists .
36) With the help of the renowned artist Jonaid, Eskandar established several art schools in Shiraz and Yazd.
37) Metalwerx offers over 75 workshops and almost 50 weekly classes per year with renowned artist instructors from across the country.
38) MadC is an internationally renowned artist from Germany, who has worked in over 35 different counties across the globe.
39) Virgil Ortiz is a renowned artist , potter, and fashion designer from Cochiti Pueblo here in New Mexico.
40) One of the most prominent art pieces is the hanging red chandelier, designed by internationally renowned artist Dale Chihuly.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of renowned artist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of renowned artist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with renowned artist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word renowned artist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with renowned artist.
20 examples of simple sentences of renowned artist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of renowned artist
Compound Sentences with renowned artist
Complex Sentences with renowned artist
Compound-Complex Sentences with renowned artist