remain advocate in a sentence
1) Zimring has nevertheless remained a firm advocate of gun bans.
2) He remained a firm advocate of the Keplerian model.
3) Khan also remained a vigorous advocate for a nuclear testing program and defence strength through nuclear weapons.
remain advocate example sentences4) Despite these observations of continuity Bleuler himself remained an advocate of the disease model of schizophrenia.
5) Legitimacy and moral high ground must be preserved in order to remain a credible advocate for change.
6) He returned to his mercantile business and remained a staunch advocate of a strong U.S. military force.
7) He remained an advocate for multiculturalism and cultural diversity, often writing about the dangers of racism.
8) After it, not less than before it, he remained the advocate and counsellor of French Protestantism.
9) He remains an outspoken advocate for conservation and biodiversity, fighting to preserve the wondrous variety of the natural world.
10) Democrats and progressive Republicans remained the strongest advocates of income taxation, but even mainstream Republicans came to accept the levy.
11) In future years, the club remained an advocate of eliminating the bound rule, but Adams' continued efforts were rejected.
12) He remained a stalwart advocate of his native province of Buenos Aires, and political ideology was of little concern to him.
13) He had been a skilled campaigner and demagogue, and he remained a well-known advocate of the Klan's platforms after resigning.
14) If you decide to use a 3rd-party finance partner, it is recommended that you remain a fervent advocate for the patient.
15) They should remain advocates for own stakeholder group at the same time they work as willing participants in a process that produces a plan that serves all of society.
example sentences with remain advocate16) This highlights a central characteristic of the party as remaining advocates of socialism as a society in which the need for money is eliminated.
17) Following the Soviet Union's occupation of Romania, Constant Tonegaru remained an advocate of freedom, alarmed by communization and the start of political persecution.
18) None of her former New Orleans properties were flooded, and Rice remains a vocal advocate for the city and related relief projects.
19) Though in his advanced years, he withdrew from active politics, Singaravelar remained a staunch advocate of the causes he had pioneered till his death at the age of 85.
20) While Mantooth has been a working actor for forty years, he has remained an advocate of firefighters, paramedics, EMTs, and other emergency medical providers.
21) Though the safety of Mukhtaran, and her family and friends, has been in jeopardy she remains an outspoken advocate for women's rights.
22) He remained a public advocate of campaign finance reform and health care reform and was a supporter of posting the Ten Commandments in public schools.
23) Although the nation was looking toward North and South reconciliation and blacks were becoming disenfranchised, Chandler remained a lifelong advocate of civil rights.
24) Joachim played a pivotal role in the career of Brahms, and remained a tireless advocate of Brahms's compositions through all the vicissitudes of their friendship.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of remain advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of remain advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with remain advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word remain advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with remain advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of remain advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of remain advocate
Compound Sentences with remain advocate
Complex Sentences with remain advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with remain advocate