religious affairs in a sentence
1) The government plays an active role in religious affairs .
2) Religious affairs were complex, but pregnant with possibilities.
3) In 1967 the religious affairs Ministry began an unlicensed excavation.
religious affairs example sentences4) Religious bodies and religious affairs are not subject to any foreign domination.
5) This office was replaced by the Presidency of religious affairs .
6) The Serer woman play a vital role in royal and religious affairs .
7) The French eventually enjoyed special favors from religious affairs to the military activities.
8) In religious affairs , there has to be strict adherence to divine guidance.
9) He claimed that the Greek government should refrain from interfering in religious affairs .
10) The party used its bargaining power to close down the religious affairs ministry.
11) A government, as mentioned earlier, has no place in religious affairs .
12) The only thing missing was the signature of the minister of religious affairs .
13) Wahid Hasyim first Indonesian minister of religious affairs .
14) They also took on additional responsibilities such as supervising religious affairs and controlling firearms.
15) All levels are overseen by the Ministry of Education and religious affairs .
example sentences with religious affairs16) Under the Bishop's authority Northallerton became an important centre for religious affairs .
17) Depressed by events across his domains, he became increasingly concerned with religious affairs .
18) Ahmed Kamil Didi was Home minister, religious affairs and Education.
19) The Presidency of religious affairs finances only Sunni Muslim worship in Turkey.
20) Religious affairs Officer: Normally one for every major religion in the camp.
21) Unitarians generally value a secular society in which government is kept separate from religious affairs .
22) Bodawpaya restored ties with Sri Lanka, allowing for mutual influence in religious affairs .
23) Others were high school graduates who are keen to become religious affairs correspondents or religious broadcasters.
24) The Interior Ministry and the religious affairs Ministry threatened to cut our budgets.
25) Minister of religious affairs Alamsyah Prawiranegara visited on June 22, 1981.
26) He was formerly professor of religious affairs at Makerere University, Kampala.
27) He was in charge of the finances of the convent but also conducted religious affairs .
28) Myo Nyunt, a SLORC member and Minister of religious affairs .
How to use religious affairs in a sentence29) This matriclan precides over the religious affairs and sacrifices to the cult of Kangeer.
30) A Minister of religious affairs is responsible for administering and managing government affairs related to religion.
31) Each association is responsible to the government's religious affairs Bureau (RAB).
32) Women enjoyed a special status and the queen had major influence in the state and religious affairs .
33) The delegation was received by Professor D. Dogaru, director of the department of religious affairs .
34) He has two main responsibilities; namely, administering the religious affairs and heading all the judges.
35) His father was a devout Brahmin and he was devoted to religious affairs from a young age.
36) Davies was very much committed to reform not just in the law but in religious affairs too.
37) St. Raymond of Peñafort houses the Office of the Vice Rector for religious affairs .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of religious affairs
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of religious affairs with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with religious affairs
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word religious affairs in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with religious affairs.
20 examples of simple sentences of religious affairs. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of religious affairs
Compound Sentences with religious affairs
Complex Sentences with religious affairs
Compound-Complex Sentences with religious affairs