receive attention in a sentence
1) Severe workplace injuries typically receive immediate medical attention.
2) Hydrogen is another fuel receiving international attention.
3) In 2013 replication efforts received greater attention.
4) It has received relatively little academic attention.
receive attention example sentences5) The character has received generally positive attention.
6) Japanese manga has been receiving more attention since 2000.
7) This revelation has received remarkably little adverse media attention.
8) His second trial received very little media attention.
9) This was achieved without receiving any mainstream media attention.
10) The second round was highly competitive and received wide media attention.
11) One pilot was quickly located and was receiving medical attention.
12) Every difficulty noted should receive special attention until it is mastered.
13) Liquid stool incontinence has so far received little attention.
14) Matt has received mostly positive attention from critics.
example sentences with attention15) The storyline received positive attention from critics.
16) The murder and trial received widespread media attention.
17) Her international success has also received much attention.
18) The video has received attention from several online media outlets.
19) The maps received widespread attention and circulation.
20) It is worth mentioning that sanitation generally receives much less attention.
21) The murder and subsequent trial received widespread media attention.
22) The relation between height and total mortality has received less attention.
23) The subsidy implicit in official guarantees has received very little attention.
24) The configuration of three mutually tangent circles has received particular attention.
25) The last point received most media attention.
26) The economic cost has not received much attention.
27) Materials science has received much attention from researchers.
How to use attention in a sentence28) Gender diversity in particular has received significant attention .
29) States where depletion has reached critical levels will receive greater attention.
30) The cave received scant attention from mainstream archaeology.
31) Hepburn's death received considerable public attention.
32) Overall, job satisfaction received negligible attention.
33) The song was later released worldwide, receiving much attention.
34) Moss's private life has received fervent media attention.
35) They indicated that this matter should receive immediate attention.
36) All their branded products should receive equal attention to detail.
37) She received unwanted attention from some male journalists.
38) Most of the results therefore received very little subsequent attention.
39) Skin cancer and stories about food additives received prominent attention.
40) The layers above transport are just beginning to receive attention.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive attention
Compound Sentences with receive attention
Complex Sentences with receive attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive attention