receive airplay in a sentence
1) The song subsequently received little radio airplay .
2) The single received significant radio airplay following its release.
3) Despite very positive reviews it received very little airplay .
receive airplay example sentences4) Its music video received heavy airplay on music television channels.
5) The title track also received significant airplay .
6) The single received heavy airplay among Mexican pop radio stations.
7) The song still receives occasional airplay over the holiday season.
8) The cover received international airplay and spawned many other acoustic versions.
9) The song received heavy airplay in Brazil.
10) The song also received airplay in Sweden.
11) A video was shot and received limited airplay on MTV.
12) The song "Washington" received some airplay on alternative radio.
13) It also received considerable airplay on MTV.
14) The track received considerable airplay and moderate success in adult contemporary formats.
15) The album and single received extensive airplay on BBC Radio 2.
example sentences with receive airplay16) It received national airplay on the Triple J radio network.
17) Its Top 40 radio remix by Todd Terry received massive airplay .
18) Because of its indie status, the release received little radio airplay .
19) In addition, both songs received airplay on the American dance charts.
20) It did not receive much airplay .
21) She won fourteen songwriting awards and her songs have received significant local airplay .
22) It was not until 1969 that reggae artists began to receive significant airplay .
23) It received heavy airplay and can still be heard on AC stations.
24) She also received minor airplay with the ballad "Mrs. Lennon".
25) The single "Crying in the Rain" received extensive radio airplay .
26) Their singles eventually received significant airplay in the United States on college radio.
27) The video debuted on MTV's 120 Minutes and received moderate airplay .
28) The song received heavy radio airplay and rotation on MTV and much media attention.
How to use receive airplay in a sentence29) Its most noticeable difference was that black artists received airplay that MTV initially ignored.
30) Crossover . A song which receives airplay in more than one market.
31) It received considerable airplay on Monday Night Football during the 2007 NFL season.
32) A single "On the Street Where You Live" received limited airplay .
33) Local performers receive airplay and occasionally play live on the community radio station KXCI.
34) Sung in French, it received negligible airplay and charted at No.47.
35) The song has received much airplay on UK radio station BBC Radio 1Xtra.
36) The video for this song received heavy airplay on both MTV2 and Muchmusic.
37) Songs from the album received airplay on XM Satellite Radio and rock stations nationwide.
38) Ahern, however, loved the track and was sure it would receive maximum airplay .
39) A music video was made for the song but did not receive airplay on MTV.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive airplay
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive airplay with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive airplay
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive airplay in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive airplay.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive airplay. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive airplay
Compound Sentences with receive airplay
Complex Sentences with receive airplay
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive airplay