rapid advance in a sentence
1) The rapid advance had created logistical difficulties.
2) The rapid advance made communications more than usually difficult.
3) Rapid advances in medical technology pose further challenges.
rapid advance example sentences4) Of course war brings out rapid technological advances .
5) Rapid cash advance from a payday outlet.
6) The twelfth century had seen rapid advances in sorcerous technologies.
7) His career developed as a series of rapid advances .
8) The victory was followed by a rapid French advance .
9) Rapid advances in technology are putting new demands on educators.
10) In recent years the county Football team has been making rapid advances .
11) The disadvantage of the rapid SS advance now became apparent.
12) The rapid German advances were the sign of a weakening enemy.
13) During a rapid advance , refugee problem is not of sizable proportions.
14) The other is rapid technological advance .
15) Rapid advances since then in electronics, has greatly improved ultrasound transmission tomography.
example sentences with rapid advance16) The twentieth century saw increasingly rapid advances in the scientific study of stars.
17) A rapid advance opened the Rhone River Valley.
18) The last part of the twentieth century saw rapid technological advances in astronomical instrumentation.
19) Plans had to be re-adjusted to coincide with the rapid military advances .
20) Here he made rapid advances , and won the praise of his teachers.
21) After a rapid initial advance , the first major pause occurred near Karbala.
22) However, the rapid advances in information and communications technology may change this conclusion.
23) On the 96th Division's left rapid advances were made on 30 May.
24) The rapid Swedish advance became known in Poland as the Swedish Deluge.
25) Fighting reassumed, and the German forces made rapid advances into Russian territory.
26) However, the rapid advance had created a supply problem for the Allied armies.
27) The region is currently endangered by the rapid advance of ISIS from the southwest.
28) E) His rapid advance in British Government and scientific circles is quite extraordinary.
How to use rapid advance in a sentence29) In the meantime, Lyon prepared for a rapid advance on Jefferson City.
30) He ordered the 1st Cavalry Division to conduct a rapid advance on Manila.
31) The Space Race produced rapid advances in rocketry, materials science, and computers.
32) The heavy German resistance upset Allied plans for a fast resumption of the rapid advance .
33) The rapid advance of Campbell's column placed it far ahead of its supply caravan.
34) Spencer-Smith seemed a little better, and all hands were cheered by the rapid advance .
35) The rapid British advance caused the Italians to make a decision to evacuate Cyrenaica.
36) Bragg had sorely underestimated Buell's ability to make a rapid advance on his position.
37) The squadron continued its rapid advance , culminating with the capture of the Safwan airfield.
38) The period from 1500–1801 saw a rapid advance in techniques of fortification in Europe.
39) This required a rapid advance through U.S. positions, circumventing any points of resistance whenever possible.
40) His rural retreat was threatened by the rapid advance of the Allied armies from both sides.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rapid advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rapid advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rapid advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rapid advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rapid advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of rapid advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rapid advance
Compound Sentences with rapid advance
Complex Sentences with rapid advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with rapid advance