quite agreeable in a sentence
1) So then, our angels were quite agreeable and willing.
2) I placed the future firmly before him ; he seemed quite agreeable .
3) The ship was quite agreeable .
quite agreeable example sentences4) In The Vampire Gallery, he moves into a more select realm, with quite agreeable results.
5) The former French colonies in eastern and northern Africa were quite agreeable to these close relations with France.
6) I am quite agreeable .
7) Although this causal domain rule is itself quite agreeable , its marriage with aggregative consequentialism would not be entirely without tension.
8) Even the would-be socially superior, the boastful, and the priggish may be found to be quite agreeable people once they have relaxed.
9) The oboe in unison with the clarinet imparts to the latter a cutting edge, and the resulting sound is quite agreeable in small quantities.
10) 'My parents are quite agreeable to my looking for my roots, Mrs Maybury.
11) 'I'm quite agreeable to that, as long as the wording is such that if we find each other horrendously incompatible after each year there's a let-out clause.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of quite agreeable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of quite agreeable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with quite agreeable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word quite agreeable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with quite agreeable.
20 examples of simple sentences of quite agreeable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of quite agreeable
Compound Sentences with quite agreeable
Complex Sentences with quite agreeable
Compound-Complex Sentences with quite agreeable