agreeable solution in a sentence
1) Approach it with the attitude of finding a mutually agreeable solution .
2) The visit underscored both parties' interest in finding a mutually agreeable solution to Macau's status.
3) A mutually agreeable solution will almost certainly be preferable to a lengthy, costly and bitter legal battle.
agreeable solution example sentences4) No resolution was passed, and the Committee again urged the countries to develop a mutually agreeable solution .
5) Azerbaijan's President Elchibey expressed optimism toward bringing an agreeable solution to the conflict with Armenia's Ter-Petrosyan.
6) We advise that you meet with your neighbor and discuss the problem to work toward a mutually agreeable solution .
7) Orange said his hope for the hearing is have a " fair process" and find some kind mutually agreeable solution .
8) A mediator is an experienced legal professional who can help you negotiate with your adversary and arrive at a mutually agreeable solution .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agreeable solution
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agreeable solution with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agreeable solution
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agreeable solution in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agreeable solution.
20 examples of simple sentences of agreeable solution. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agreeable solution
Compound Sentences with agreeable solution
Complex Sentences with agreeable solution
Compound-Complex Sentences with agreeable solution