as agreeable in a sentence
1) Pindar called spring water " as agreeable as honey".
2) He makes himself as agreeable as possible; talks on theology, and other kindred topics.
3) It would have been quite as agreeable to her if she might have walked silently beside him.
as agreeable example sentences4) Not all of the convicts employed at Lake Innes were as agreeable and well behaved as these.
5) After mass they took a little walk while waiting for dinner, anticipating as agreeable a day as the preceding one.
6) They were quite as long as they were last year, and your dear vicar sang the O filii in a manner quite as agreeable .
7) ACCORDING to Clarence Wyatt's 'Paper Soldiers' *, being sent to wartime Vietnam was at first about as agreeable a job as a reporter could hope for.
8) I had a Chroma once before that I had upgraded to rev 14, and found that I agreed with Ken Y. (of Chroma Cult) that the velocity curve wasn't as agreeable .
9) We fraternized, and he made himself as agreeable as only such [Page 99] men can.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of as agreeable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of as agreeable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with as agreeable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word as agreeable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with as agreeable.
20 examples of simple sentences of as agreeable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of as agreeable
Compound Sentences with as agreeable
Complex Sentences with as agreeable
Compound-Complex Sentences with as agreeable